Good mobile app/HRM combos?

Options
sabified
sabified Posts: 1,051 Member
Hey guys,

So I'm in the market for an HRM and would really like one that pairs with my cell phone (have an android). My original plan was to use Endomondo and look into bluetooth HRM's, but then I found out they don't actually take HRM into consideration for their calories burned... not cool!

Anyone have any suggestions? Ideally I would like to track calories burned, hr levels, speeds and routes/distance for runs, preferably also with the ability to track my heart rate if I'm doing more stationary exercises as well.

If this isn't really possible, anyone know any good hrm montiors then? If it's not possible then I'll just use Endomondo for the gps tracking and another hrm with it.

Thanks for any suggestions!

PS. I'm also not a nike fan, though I have been looking into miCoach by Adidas! any thoughts on this one?

Replies

• olacoco7
    olacoco7 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm interested in people's feedback on your question so I'm replying for easy find of the thread. :-)
  • Nikusz
    Nikusz Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'm using Zephyr HxM with SportsTracker by STL (there are 2 apps with this name). it's taking HRM count into consideration. it also workis with Zephyr BioHarness and Polar WearLink. I heard Cardiotrainer is good too but it doesn't work with Zephyr straps, only with Polar, so I didn't check it out..