Hey Everyone, I'm new, and looking forward to getting starte

Options
Hi everyone! I'm Dara, and have a lot of work to do. I'm hoping this site will be the motivation and support I've been looking for. I'm needing to lose 80-100 lbs, so here goes nothing!

Replies

• DWray44
    DWray44 Posts: 76
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm Dara, and have a lot of work to do. I'm hoping this site will be the motivation and support I've been looking for. I'm needing to lose 80-100 lbs, so here goes nothing!
  • ttoombs
    ttoombs Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    You've come to the right place Dara. Welcome to MFP where the is lots of motivation, tips and delicious recipes. :flowerforyou:
  • asewell01
    Options
    Hi Dara, I wish you luck on your journey to getting healthy! I joined today too, and I have 50 lbs to lose.
  • DWray44
    Options
    Thank you both!
  • DWray44
    Options
    Also, can someone tell me how to put that weight loss ticker at the bottom? I starte one, and copied it...just not sure where I'm supposed to put it!
  • kaylou
    kaylou Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    go to my home...then settings...and then copy and paste it as your signature :)
  • pipinana
    pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member
    Options
    Welcome Dara!
  • swignal
    swignal Posts: 441
    Options
    hey welcome to mfp, just wanted to say good luck on your weight loss journey and this is a great place to start.. It is a very motivational and encouraging... I am sure you will love this site... I do I find it very helpfull in keeping my meals straight along with keeping me in controll... well Good luck.. I have a long journey ahead of me also.. I am hoping to lose 167 pounds but I want to lose 100 pounds by Next May that gives me a year and two months.. as long as I stay on track I am sure I can succeed... and so can you.. we are all in this together... so GOOD LUCK

Sheila :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • stevieg_fan
    Options
    You will absolutely succeed! Just takes continued effort, focus, patience and hard work. The sooner you can start to make the mental shift to lifestyle and not diet, the faster the "click" is likely to happen.

Good Luck - and here goes pounds - flying right off good bye!
  • ericajewel
    Options
    welcome:flowerforyou: you really have come to the right place...I would recommend this place to everyone who is looking to lose or just maintain......
  • swignal
    swignal Posts: 441
    Options
    try and see if this link helps

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/46063-the-team-week-7-march-20th-26th

I hope it works

Sheila
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I just know you will love this site if you don't already, I love it here. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone here is so nice, and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: