HRM on Sale Today at Buy.com

Options
13»

Replies

• Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    i ordered mine.. got an email that said it was on its way... So i tried to track it.. it says invalid order number, you have no orders on file... great

Oh no, oh no, oh no!!! I hope it shows. Maybe there was a delay in that tracking number hitting the system? Have you checked that number again?
  • Stacey82
    Stacey82 Posts: 69
    Options
    Just got mine in the mail today. Tried it out and absolutely love it! Thanks again for the heads up on a great buy!
  • singfree
    singfree Posts: 1,591 Member
    Options
    Mine is on the way via Pony Express. Ten days from Texas to Pennsylvania...FedEx?
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    bump because I love my HRM:flowerforyou:
  • Venusjems
    Venusjems Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Mine is on the way via Pony Express. Ten days from Texas to Pennsylvania...FedEx?

Yeah and count on it to be realllllllllllly slow.. I ordered mine last wednesday, got here today. Somehow fed ex turned it over to the USPS... so thankfully they left it in my mailbox and i didnt have to sign for it
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    Mine came in yesterday, and I tried it out today in my cycling class...LOVE. IT.
  • nikii14
    nikii14 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Does it get in the way if you are doing crunches or any floor exercises???
    I don't want to get it if its going to be in the way. Can you wear it on your arm too..or just around your waist?

Thanks
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Options
    Does it get in the way if you are doing crunches or any floor exercises???
    I don't want to get it if its going to be in the way. Can you wear it on your arm too..or just around your waist?

Thanks

I wear mine doing yoga and pilates and it's never gotten in the way. It's worn up on your chest... right near the breast bone. I never notice it while working out, doing crunches or floor exercises.
  • joyblaylock
    joyblaylock Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Just got mine today--it was ordered on 3/18 and got here today 3/26 but I opted for the slow shipping. Yes, Fed Ex is the main carrier and then turns it over to USPS so it is kind of slow. But, for the price, you can't beat it. thanks for the recommendation!
  • trenauldo
    trenauldo Posts: 235
    Options
    Lauren... Wow, I hope you're getting some commission from the folks who make that HRM. Looks like you have a solid following. Reminds me of Oprah's book club. She says the book is great, and 50 million lady fans run out to buy it... You need to be in business... :bigsmile:

Ooo... I started a new page... WOO HOO!
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Options
    Lauren... Wow, I hope you're getting some commission from the folks who make that HRM. Looks like you have a solid following. Reminds me of Oprah's book club. She says the book is great, and 50 million lady fans run out to buy it... You need to be in business... :bigsmile:

Ooo... I started a new page... WOO HOO!

:laugh: Thanks Tony, I wish I was making commission too!!
    I can't help but promote a good thing.
    I like to spread word when I get bad products and service too :devil:
    Word of mouth can make or break anyone or anything, imo.

BTW, the HRM is sold out from buy.com.
    Still rocking my Reebok Precision XT Trainer!! :glasses: