Trying to get motivated...

Options
I'm new! I have so much weight to lose. This is going to take a loooonnnggg time!!

Replies

• Enforcer25
    Enforcer25 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Well you have taken the first step, now set realistic goals, log what you are eating, stay with in your calories and you will start making progress. The forums have plenty of information and you will see you aren't the only one. Good luck
  • tmiqueen
    tmiqueen Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Set up mini goals for yourself. That's the only way I can get through this without becoming overwhelmed at the sheer volume of weight I have to lose.

I made a mini goal of 10 lbs and when I reached it I rewarded myself.
    When I hit my next mini goal of 10 more lbs, I'll probably reward myself with new clothes (because losing 20 lbs is going to result in very baggy pants).
  • iAMaPhoenix
    iAMaPhoenix Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    I'm new! I have so much weight to lose. This is going to take a loooonnnggg time!!

Yep...
  • sarablackstock
    Options
    Don't get discouraged. Take it one day at a time and don't beat yourself up when you go over or have a bad day. Feel free to add me if you like. Good luck!
  • aspencer122
    aspencer122 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Just think even though you think 66 ibs is alot to loss there is always someone out there that needs to loss more and is doing it. SO that means you CAN do this.
  • gods_gal
    gods_gal Posts: 305
    Options
    In one year you will either be celebrating that you have lost 66 pounds, or regretting that you didn't stay with it. Next year will come and it's your choice to be healthy or not. I'm betting you'll choose health and be at your goal weight by then! :smile:
  • fitnhealthyccthatsme
    Options

Hi, it should take a long time if you want to stay healthy. You'll do great, just take it a day at a time. :flowerforyou: