Bitter Sweet NSV, maybe TMI for the guys... lol

Options
2»

Replies

• hrobinson416
    hrobinson416 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    lol I never wanted huge boobs -was a size 6 but had to buy size 10 shirts due to those obnoxious things. Now.....ugh...its even worse with all of this extra weight. I am hoping they go away to a C now!! at the biggest! I would prefer a small C I think. Ive been a D since I was 14. With this extra weight its a double D. So Im gonna say congrats on your loss! lol
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    Definitely looking forward to finding my size for everything, but I agree it's tough to find the right sized bra in regular stores, and then going to plus size stores, the band size is too small. Don't want to spend my rent on getting basic and necessary "support."
  • irisdj1
    irisdj1 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Well I'm like a 40 DDD and I need these big boobies to take a hike! I know that people don't want that part to generally go, but with a smaller frame that I anticipate I will be having, they will look mighty strange. :laugh: I just want to be proportioned and I have a ways to go. Only down 11 lbs in the last 3 weeks but I'm not losing my motivation!! :flowerforyou:
  • niciivey
    niciivey Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I lost 20lbs straight from my boobs, and just like you, I had just bought 4 new bras from lane bryant, and now the only bras I can even fit in are sports bras, or I got the genie bras which i love. I feel like I look funny now, still bigger everywhere else except my chest. Not the rest needs to catch up!
  • sweetxsour35
    Options
    Bittersweet indeed! I've stopped losing belly fat for now, but now I'm losing fat on my rib cage, which makes my chest look smaller than it really is. Unfortunately, I've always been a B cup, even at my heaviest :[
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!