What body part(s) are you most looking forward to?

Options
2»

Replies

• FitnessGeek
    FitnessGeek Posts: 487
    Options

I always find it funny that there are women that want some boobage gone...and here I just went and had some implants! lol

*sighs* I hate having to wear a large size top just because I have a 38D (sometimes DD) chest. Button-up tops never fit, and I have to custom order bathing suits (well, reallyy I have to custom order all my clothes, being a 6 foot tall woman) . I feel like they are out of proportion to my frame....my boyfriend thinks I'm crazy lol.
  • megancolleen
    Options
    I want a space inbetween my legs when I stand!! I have wanted this for a long time.. and it might never happen but hey.. A girl can dream!:love:
  • Tiddle
    Tiddle Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    those V shaped lines in the lower abs, they're starting to show a little but I cant wait till they are a little more defined! :love:
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    Defined thighs...my upper body is fine, my calves are fine, but my quads and hammies look like they belong to a different person. :grumble:
  • txdyno14
    txdyno14 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I want to see my back flat again and not see those stinkin' rolls. And I would love to see the wings gone on my arms, so when I wear tanks or sleeveless shirts I'm not waving at people. And of course the flat abs would be really nice too. :wink:
  • staceyw37
    staceyw37 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    No more love handles!!! ... and smaller thighs. But the love handles are the biggie.

right there with you on the love handles/spare tire. and i want the double chin gone. here's to us:drinker:
  • runnerwithstyle
    runnerwithstyle Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Six Packed Abs, Clavicles, Biceps
  • ezyr1der
    ezyr1der Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    my ab muscles back
  • johnblake
    johnblake Posts: 661
    Options
    I'm working on getting bigger all around then in July I start working on definition
  • CrystalOKeefe
    Options
    I am looking forward to having toned arms and thighs..... I dont like waving twice !! And when I dance I dont want my legs to jiggle!!!!
  • Innerglow
    Innerglow Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    My calves and thighs, I want to be comfortable in shorts again! My arms, wings be gone!!!! My chin I can't wait to be able to take a picture and not have a double chin!! My tummy, My midsection is way too big for a 22 year old!!!:grumble:

I also can't wait to look good in my clothes again!:bigsmile:
  • flcaoh
    flcaoh Posts: 444
    Options
    A FLAT back (so tired of back fat and bra rolls)
    Being able to feel my hip bones
    No rolls on the tummy (At this point I don't care if it's flat and toned, as long as there are no rolls LOL)
    And that danged 'V' of underarm fat... ugh :angry:
  • dkell
    dkell Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    A FLAT back (so tired of back fat and bra rolls)
    Being able to feel my hip bones
    No rolls on the tummy (At this point I don't care if it's flat and toned, as long as there are no rolls LOL)
    And that danged 'V' of underarm fat... ugh :angry:
    :wink: I'm with you on all of the above:drinker:
  • emtink
    emtink Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    hip bones so i can balance a sword on them :noway:
  • futuremrsgaudet
    Options
    I want a space inbetween my legs when I stand!! I have wanted this for a long time.. and it might never happen but hey.. A girl can dream!:love:

I'm gonna have to big, fat ditto that! My biggest things are my arms and tummy. I have never been comfortable wearing cap sleeves, much less sleeveless tops. I'm soooo ready to be able to wear a cute sundress without wearing a cardigan over it! :laugh:
  • RAENLUKE
    RAENLUKE Posts: 17
    Options
    I am really looking forward to seeing my self smile. Not just a little smile but that big dimple smile that is currently fighting for real estate with my double chin.