Wow, I'm on cloud 9 today! NSV x 2!

Options
2»

Replies

• IrisGarcia86
    IrisGarcia86 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    WOW....you have done a fantastic job...awesome...you go girl...stay on COULD 9 as long as you want you deserve it. :D Any tips on how you went about loosing all that weight??? :)
  • SarahMorganP
    SarahMorganP Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Well you do look fantastic so it is no wonder they said anything. :happy:
  • spicypepper
    spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Thanks y'all!!! Can't wait to see what the scale shows me this week! :D

Okay, so here is what I did.

Daily calorie goal of 1200
    Exercise at least 5 x a week at my gym for 1-1.5 hours alternating weights (mostly machines) and the arc trainer. Typically my schedule looks like this:

M, W, F = 30 minute circuit training plus 15 minutes of extra weights (leg press - inner and outer, ab's, triceps push down) plus 30 minutes on the arc trainer
    T, Th = 45-60 minutes on weight machines (working all of them, arms, back, shoulders, legs, abs) and then 45 minutes on the arc trainer

I'm now learning how to use the free weights in the hopes of toning up the lose skin around my arms and eventually all over. I'll be replacing the weight machines with the free weights when I learn how to properly use them all :D

So, on average I burn around 800-1200 calories in exercise depending on how hard I push myself. I drink a lot of water (and I use MIO which is like a gift from heaven!) and I really make more conscious decision on what I put in my mouth. I still have alcoholic beverages, I still splurge too and have the occasional chocolate or cookie or fried food; but in moderation!

I don't go over board and if I do have a day where I've gone off the charts, I get back up on my feet the next day and work it out. I allow myself at least 1 day a week to go off, but I usually don't. I've been pretty good even with alcoholic beverages at keeping myself on check. I guess I finally hit that point in my life where I want this so bad. :D
  • EliRob
    EliRob Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing! Keep up the amazing work!
  • spicypepper
    spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Thank you!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!