I need some serious motivation...

Options
I have Turbo Fire... and did a full 2 weeks and lost about 8 inches everywhere and dropped 7 pounds.... well that was a month ago.. the scale has stayed the same. But I havent worked out and my eating is getting out of control.

I just need some energy/motivation to work out in the morning. If I work out in the morning then I eat better the rest of the day. And even go outside in the evening for some walking/playing with my kids.

Any *kitten* kicking would be appreciated please. ;)

Replies

• killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    You can do it, just focus on WHY you are doing it and remember how much better it feels when you're doing the 'right things'! :drinker:
  • Luandanielle1979
    Luandanielle1979 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    I went out for a run today first time exercising outdoors for ages and ages. I loved it and cant believe I forgot what it feels like. I wont be missing out on that buzz again and you shouldnt either get back on the programme Missy or you'll undo the hard work you have done. Thats a fact. Do it do it. You know you can.

Be your own hero hon :)
  • mewhisler
    mewhisler Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    There are a few things that get me out of bed in the morning to go work out - but the biggest one is to give myself a guilt trip and say that I NEVER regret getting up and working out but I ALWAYS regret sleeping in and not working out.

You can do it - just tell yourself that if you don't get up, you'll feel like crap all day.
  • Brycecake
    Options
    Love this!!!! I'm gonna use it when the alarm goes off at 5am for me to head to the gym!
  • Luandanielle1979
    Luandanielle1979 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    There are a few things that get me out of bed in the morning to go work out - but the biggest one is to give myself a guilt trip and say that I NEVER regret getting up and working out but I ALWAYS regret sleeping in and not working out.

You can do it - just tell yourself that if you don't get up, you'll feel like crap all day.

Amazing motivation Im pinching that one x
  • irisdj1
    irisdj1 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I like to beat myself up! That's right, I will laze around and look at the clock and say to myself, "self, you could have finished your workout by now instead of sitting here watching Law & Order" for 3 hour straight. I guilt myself. My other motivator is when I'm working out I look down at these chunky juicy thighs and know that I am saying goodbye to them slowly but surely. I just stare down at them like they are going to burn away with my evil eye! And I'm an evening worker outer so I think about it all day long, how I'm going to do what I'm supposed to do this evening so that when I get back to work I can brag about it to everyone.

There: (1) Beat yourself up! (2) Guilt yourself (3) Brag Factor

Ever so nicely though. :happy:
  • alaliberte
    Options
    Once you get past the "I have to's" you will start saying "I need to." I have to put my foot down to take a day off! It does get easier!! The endorphins alone make it worthwhile.