Halfway there . . . .

Options
A couple of years ago I started counting calories to lose weight. I like junk food so it took me quite a while to lose 5 kilogrammes but I was satisfied because I was steadily losing weight. For the past few months, however, I haven't been able to lose any weight at all and gained about 5 kilogrammes when I visited my parents in Canada. I decided that from today I really need to make an effort to lose 15 more kilogrammes so I looked for an iPhone application that would help me. Myfitnesspal looks like a good application and I am hoping it will smooth the way to losing more weight.

Cheers

Marcus

Replies

• impudentputz
    impudentputz Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    welcome and good luck! MFP is a fairly easy to use website and it helps you track EVERYTHING! Which will keep you focused on your goals. Just make sure you use it to its fullest! Once again, welcome and keep on losing!
  • mlbroad1
    Options
    Welcome and hope this site is good for as well it will keep you on track and there is alot of support from friends
  • marcus1970
    Options
    Thank you. I have the application on my iPhone and I have been doing very well so far. It's a bit of work to enter ingredients along with all the nutritional information but this will save a lot of time later when I can just select them for recipes.