Day of Mexican food opinion please :)

Options
JaenaM
JaenaM Posts: 251 Member
So I had to go out to breakfast and lunch, both Mexican themed meals. I am a Mexican food fanatic in case u didn't know. I had huevos rancheros for breakfast but just got extra beans instead of potatoes and had half a tortilla with it. Then I had a big enchilada/relleno combo platter which i ate over the course of the rest of the day (and didn't eat all the rice and beans). Just a protein shake for dinner plus I hiked around a mountain for an hour this morning and did my shred workout today. I never know if I estimate eating out calories right, but do u think my day ended up ok? I had a splurge day over the weekend and don't want it to become a splurge month!

Replies

• briamycolson
    Options
    I think you are doing the right thing....after a splurge, it's good to get a little extra exercise. You got back on track...stay on! Just go back to your good habits and the number of calories you are supposed to eat every day. I try NOT to eat any exercise calories, just stay at 1200, no matter how much exercise I do.

Good luck and good job!!
  • SnazzyTraveller
    SnazzyTraveller Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I have been living in Mexico for over a year now and I haven't stopped gaining weight sinced I arrived! Que tengas cuidado con la comida mexicana!