what are some flaws in your personality?

Options
skinnnyxoxo
skinnnyxoxo Posts: 210 Member
I'm a procrastinator and I'm a perfectionist.

Replies

• martini83
    martini83 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I'm a procrastinator and I'm a perfectionist.
    none im wonderful...at everything...lol
  • McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
    Options
    I think believing something because it comforts you is not the same as actually believing it so I work to educate people by questioning them about their own beliefs. I refuse to accept intellectual laziness. But some people embrace it as a way of life and find it incredibly rude when someone tries to shake up their comfy universe of denial. A lot of people think that makes me a jerk. Maybe it does. I don't think so but I am just a fallible mammal susceptible to errors in logic.

Also, I procrastinate like a mofo. If I could get back all the hours I've spent on the MFP forums this year it'd still be August.

XD
  • JDNOX
    JDNOX Posts: 619
    Options
    I'm a procrastinator and very sarcastic
  • impudentputz
    impudentputz Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    I am a sarcastic a**hole... and im a very cynical person.... yep, thats me
  • jmatthews75
    jmatthews75 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    I am an @sshole.
  • Lucythejuice
    Options
    I'm pretty self destructive. Not in a self harm sort of way, but when I mess up I sometimes continue to mess up under the pretence that I've already messed up, so I might as well continue messing up.

Terrible trait.
  • Whitneylol
    Options
    I'm sarcastic and my mouth sems to work before my brain. I'm forever apologizing for offending people.
  • _David_
    _David_ Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    I'm sarcastic and my mouth sems to work before my brain. I'm forever apologizing for offending people.
    Me too!!
  • martini83
    martini83 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    ok so maybe i do have a flaw...so make it me three...but in saying that some may find it a flaw, i however do not.
  • asyouseefit
    asyouseefit Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    These are not flaws! Being sarcastic or a perfectionist or apologizing to people is rather a good thing, imho!

Where are the argumentive, bossy, cheap ,vain ,cruel ,abusive ,easily suckered ,meak ,bigoted ,racist ,sexist ,manipulative , insensitive, unreliable, vulgar, dull, violent, unethical, etc,etc?

I know I have anger management issues and tend to be neglectful (I forget or break stuff because I don't pay attention/don't care)
  • scarletleavy
    scarletleavy Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    If we're being really honest about serious flaws, then I'd have to say I can definitely come across as cruel, manipulative and insensitive, not necessarily on purpose, but I can totally see it. I'm a very ambitious, perfectionist and, here comes a Star Trek reference, a total Vulcan.
  • dckim
    dckim Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I am easily bored.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    When I am super nervous, I make inappropriate jokes. Worse when it is a higher management male:blushing:

Where is the smiley with the x on the mouth? :X
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    I am too emotional. Most people have no idea about this, as I'm not very expressive (except when I am happy, I will smile a lot and stuff).

I take things too personally, and often get hurt by the slightest meanness. On the other hand, I feel earnestly grateful when someone is sweet to me.

I am trying to work on this (not taking the bad stuff personally), because it can ruin my mood and I want to be as sweet and kind a person as I can be. I really love improving myself to become a better person, so this is definitely something I am working on. :)
  • theberg
    theberg Posts: 80
    Options
    That would be a long post...
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    I have no flaws. I'm awesome that way.
  • hannahlbur
    hannahlbur Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I worry too much and too self critical.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    I can be stubborn to the point where it is harmful to life and also have too much self pity (that one I am having some success in overcoming).
  • VeganInTraining
    VeganInTraining Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    My way is the best way! I know everything!
  • SkateboardFi
    SkateboardFi Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    I am too emotional. Most people have no idea about this, as I'm not very expressive (except when I am happy, I will smile a lot and stuff).

I take things too personally, and often get hurt by the slightest meanness. On the other hand, I feel earnestly grateful when someone is sweet to me.

I am trying to work on this (not taking the bad stuff personally), because it can ruin my mood and I want to be as sweet and kind a person as I can be. I really love improving myself to become a better person, so this is definitely something I am working on. :)

arrghh me too! as far as my emotions go, they can be very unstable at times :(