30DS

Options
2»

Replies

• Kuruschka
    Kuruschka Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I will be doing day 6 today and it's amazing how it gets easier as the days go on. After the first day I literally needed to lie down and I was in major pain for the first 3 days.

Already seeing my body starting to change.
  • monroe61
    monroe61 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Today will only be day 3 of level 1 for me and holy cow do I hurt but I am sticking with this...I am tired of being a chunky butt :)

Good luck to everyone who is doing it too!

And congrats on your success so far I am hoping to see a difference like that too!!!
  • carebear7951
    carebear7951 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    I just finished Day 18 (Day 8 of Level 2) and I am seeing a lot of difference-after like the first 10 days I had lost about 3 inches from my waist and 2 from my hips! That was enough to keep me going. I can't wait to do my "after" pics and compare!
    I take Sundays off by the way b/c like pp said, you need a day to let your muscles repair themselves.
    And I can't imagine using 5 lb weights. :/ There were a couple of moves I used them for in Level 1....but not in Level 2. I just kept my 5 lb ones with my 3 lb ones and used the ones that challenged me for each exercise. :) (Mostly 3 LOL)
  • Deadbeat13
    Options
    it is so good to hear all this :D
    its great to see so many others doing this to and seeing results as well as me.
    Keep it up guys!
  • lizzue
    lizzue Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I had to take my measurements 4 or 5 times cos I could not believe it, 3 inches from my butt and chest and 2 from my waist, day 8 too! AMAZING!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!