looking to buy

Options
some sort of exercise equipment. leaning towards an elliptical machine. want something that will tone/work my whole body but not too bad on my knees. anyone have thoughts or advice? thanks!

Replies

• auntied
    auntied Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I love my stationary bike! And my Wii!!
  • jamiesadler
    jamiesadler Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    I would go with an elliptical. It will work your whole body. That being said the elliptical does bother my daughters knees. I would go to sears or another store and try it out first.
  • cheekydeeky
    cheekydeeky Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I love my stationary bike! And my Wii!!

i love the wii too but i'm getting dare i say bored of it!? i do the wii fit, and jillians fitness, and just dance.

i want to try something else. any ideas for the wii?
  • Angelabec
    Angelabec Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I have a stationary bike, its good for getting exercise done everyday, but I have had it since Jan and am quite bored of it now, so I am hoping to change it for an elliptical soon.
  • MuseumOfAsh
    Options
    I would go with an elliptical. It will work your whole body. That being said the elliptical does bother my daughters knees. I would go to sears or another store and try it out first.

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who has knee problems on the elliptical! I feel more normal now. Haha.

I have a stationary bike, in a way. It's an InStride Cycle, so it's just the pedal part of the bike and sits under my desk. It makes it super simple to work out because I can do it while I'm doing other things like homework on the computer or watching TV.
  • stephyy4632
    stephyy4632 Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    I have an elliptical , heavy bag , and wii at home and love them all as a SAHM they are my day time saviors. I do want to get a treadmill now though lol just need to figure out where I can put it