Time for an update [70 lbs down]

Options
Hi everyone! I started my journey in February and am now down about 70 lbs (even after a month of eating WHATEVER I wanted including buffets, mcdonalds, bk... ugh.)

I like to keep these short so here it goes...

Heaviest weight 336:

40394_451941237194_599602194_6205321_1275371_n.jpg

Today before the gym 265

2011-10-04105419.jpg
lol I never smile in pics

336ish
8ad74fe9-1.jpg

265ish
Photo36.jpg

I still don't see much of a difference in my face, but hopefully will soon.

Replies

• christadoud
    christadoud Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Whatever you are doing it is working- keep it up :)
  • klfalzone
    klfalzone Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am new here and to see results like yours makes me have lots of hope!! :) You look amazing....keep up the good work! :happy:
  • ohraspberries13
    Options
    Amazing! Great job!
  • yummyteece
    Options
    Looks GREAT! Awesome job.
  • SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Your smiling now! Keep up the great work. You look amazing!
  • ajb464
    ajb464 Posts: 3
    Options
    Well done, that's a fantastic weight loss - good for you!!
  • deadmittens
    deadmittens Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!
  • luvgreen25
    Options
    Well done!
  • kittuk86
    kittuk86 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    look at that pretty face coming out of the shadows of fat.. ur looking beautiful & radiant!!!
  • deadmittens
    deadmittens Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    look at that pretty face coming out of the shadows of fat.. ur looking beautiful & radiant!!!

LOL!
  • northernlights907
    Options
    Awesome job!!
  • kellybug123
    Options
    WOW! Amazing job! Soon you'll be posting pics because you'll be in Onederland! Keep up the great work! :)
  • mamapaints
    mamapaints Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo! You are doing GREAT! Keep it up!
  • Madiann
    Madiann Posts: 177
    Options
    Amazing, I was thinking the same thing about your face. With losing all the weight, your features on face look stunning. Great eyebrows, then big beautiful eyes and look at those plump limps. 70 pounds is a great accomplishment.
  • RippedArmyGuy
    Options
    Deadmittens,

You don't see a difference in your face? I see a huge difference, you were pretty before but now.... Oh My! you can see the confidence in your eyes. Keep up the great work and don't stop until you get to your goal no matter what happens. Good luck!
  • AParker1974
    AParker1974 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    You're doing awesome!! keep it up
  • cookiemonster_ashley
    Options
    greatjob!

I didn't believe you were 336 in the first pic lol. Im 295 and I look 3 times bigger than you in your first pic. Honestly if it didnt say 336 I would have never guessed lol.
  • luv_lea
    luv_lea Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    I can see a difference in the face! Your beautiful! WTG and keep up the great work!! :)
  • fordster99
    fordster99 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    You look much smaller than 265. Keep up the good work. You look great!!!
  • courtneymomofone
    Options
    I definitely see a thinning in your cheeks, your cheek bones are more prominent, not to mention the obvious confidence boost in your expression! You're gorgeous, either way, but what an accomplishment! 70lbs in just about 7 months is an AMAZING feat - very proud of you! You inspire me :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!