new girl staying off forums

this is my only post until i get my sea legs...

im in my 30s; a mom; work part-time; married; need to lose 40-50 lbs; sarcastic; cheeky; kind; loving; motivating...

if you fit any of these, one or all i dont care, and feel we'd make a good "team" please add me.

thanks!!!! *waves*

Replies

• mandycasey
    mandycasey Posts: 274 Member
    Hi i'm a mum , i'm 30 i work part-time, married, want to lose another 40 pounds,kind and loving, nearly them all lol. I'll add u as a friend xx
  • nygiantschick
    nygiantschick Posts: 289 Member
    I'm in my 30's and sarcastic....is that enough to fit in? Friend me if you want.
  • RachelT14
    RachelT14 Posts: 266 Member
    this is my only post until i get my sea legs...

im in my 30s; a mom; work part-time; married; need to lose 40-50 lbs; sarcastic; cheeky; kind; loving; motivating...

if you fit any of these, one or all i dont care, and feel we'd make a good "team" please add me.

thanks!!!! *waves*

Hi, I am a mum in my 30's, married another 40-50lbs to loose, but certainly never sarcastic :laugh: and hopefully kind and loving.
    I have sent a friend thingy
    Rachel
  • Boo67
    Boo67 Posts: 43 Member
    Hi
    I'm a mum, early 40's, fluent in sarcasm & fit all the rest too. Loadsa motivation here, trying to lose weight for imminent wedding. Support offered & needed. Add me if you like. :smile:
  • chubby_checkers
    chubby_checkers Posts: 2,354 Member
    i'm almost in my 30s and have been known to say a sarcastic thing or two. i'll send you a friend request.
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    I'm 40, not a mom, work full time, have double that to lose.
    But since you are my soul mate and my squishy, I am/always will be right there beside you! You will totally rock this!
  • ASPhantom
    ASPhantom Posts: 637 Member
    Sent one! Welcome to the Club.