Newbie WOOP WOOP :)

Options
Hey guys I'm new to the site (friend passed me along here) Have a question .... I really enjoy the classes the gym has to offer and regulary do this as well as the actual equipment.

How the frizzle do I define a gym class on the exercise tab thingie me bob ??? Cant really seem to find an actual exercise routine that corrosponds to the class I would be doing :'(

Any ideas ?? Due to the fact the class is pretty much a bit of everything squats, lunges, dumbells etc I was hoping there was an easier way that putting them in individually :)

April :)

Replies

• timjai
    timjai Posts: 113
    Options
    maybe Calisthenics?
  • ahartery9891
    ahartery9891 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I do Aerobics - High Impact
  • azb9
    azb9 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I do boot camp which is all types of exercises like your classes, I always use "circuit training-general". Also, I try to be conservative with my time estimates, a 60 min boot camp I will put, 45 min (leaves time for transitioning, water breaks, and stretching)!
  • aprildenison
    Options
    Thanks guys !! :) tomorrow is FIGHT DO class :) Ultimate fav !!! destress class I call it haha :P
  • Cheyenne811
    Options
    Hello :) I just started here and I was wondering if anyone would like to add me and be my "Buddy" to kinda stay on track and inspire each-other.
  • sabrinabarry78
    sabrinabarry78 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    hello,

I've just joined.I find the app really useful also would be nice to have a buddy. Don't want to go off track this time.

Sabrina:happy:
  • chorgi
    chorgi Posts: 221
    Options
    If you can, you might want to look into getting a heart rate monitor, too. It's a little pricey to start out with, but it's the best way to consistently keep track of your calories burned. There are also other things like bodybugs and fitbits that can do the same. Most of them you can get for under $100.