My 40lb loss so far (43lbs to go) **Pix**

Options
I take progress pictures every 10lbs I lose. I have found that it's really motivating for me to see the physical changes. So I hope it motivates everyone who looks at this post.

A little about me: I was 209lbs every since high school. I got pregnant (had complications) & was 270lbs the day I had my son. Went down to 233lbs 10 days after i had him. I joined MFP & the rest has been a struggle.

I'm 5'6". My starting weight (first picture) was at 203lbs. My current weight (second picture) is at 193lbs.
I started MFP March 20th, this year. I stick to a 1,200 calorie diet. The last month I've been doing the 6W6P & 30DS dvds.

***I forgot to say... the most important thing that's got me through this so far, are my friends on here. I could NOT have stuck with it so long if it wasn't for them! =) Thanks girls!

5e9u6o.png
xdtcvc.png
2n248za.png

Replies

• alissa0312
    Options
    Nice job! I can see a huge change.
  • AParker1974
    AParker1974 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I can definately see your body changing. Keep it up
  • Jessabelle12
    Options
    That's crazy! Absolutely brilliant - GO YOU!! xxxx
  • kassandra81
    Options
    Good for you!!!! There's definately a huge noticable change!!! :)
  • future_hotasiangirl
    Options
    Keep going!!
  • dosesr4winners20
    Options
    what a huge change! even your posture looks improved! amazing!!!
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    There's my girl. . rockin it out. . .Love your pictures. . you are doing a fabulous job! :smile:
  • moodymarble
    moodymarble Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    You look great! You can certainly see the difference. Keep on with your successful journey. =)
  • ChitownFoodie
    ChitownFoodie Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    :happy: Great job!! I can totally see the difference!
  • trybefan
    trybefan Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    You are kicking some serious *kitten*!!! Keep it up!
  • northernlights907
    Options
    Wow, you can see your weigh loss thru your WHOLE body, EVERYTHING is smaller! You doing an awesome job mama all your hard work is paying off :)
  • chrikoko12202007
    Options
    OMG look at you!! You're doing so amazing. Uve lost a lot of inches too!! I'm so proud of u girl!! Keep up the great work! <3
  • kducky22
    kducky22 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Wooop Wooop!! I can totally tell! You are looking AMAZING!!!!

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • carebear7951
    carebear7951 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    That is a wonderful change! :) You are doing so awesome. And the before and after pics are definitely one of my biggest motivators (at least until I started seeing my own changes)!
  • mosneakers
    mosneakers Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    What a great transformation!!! Jillian is doing you good!!
  • zeeeb
    zeeeb Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    keep up the good work. getting rid of the last half is hard work, and the changes come slow, but they do come if you persist!

well done, i bet you feel terriffic.
  • NuttyBrewnette
    NuttyBrewnette Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    This is great-there is a visible difference. I sure wish I had thought to do pics every 10 pounds!

Congrats and keep up the good work. :drinker: :drinker:
  • Determined24
    Determined24 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    You look great I wish I have thought about taking pics like that I have to go back to my camera and see. That defintely helps motivate you to keep going. Keep up the good work and congrats.
  • LovelyLynette
    Options
    Great job!!
  • MelodAngel
    Options
    YEAHHH!!!! That's awesome! You look great! 10 pounds takes a lot of work, and it's obviously a big difference! I need to find someone to take pictures for me, and then I need to start exercising again lol.. Bummer!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!