What will you do when you meet your goal?

2»

Replies

• Kolohe71
    Kolohe71 Posts: 613 Member
    <~~~ Haven't meet my goal yet, but I'm getting my tattoo this Saturday.
  • Getting a tattoo and taking professional pin up girl pics :)
  • juli3b2011
    juli3b2011 Posts: 77 Member
    Cruised to Cozumel last November for my college graduation celebration...so I promised myself another to Jamaica once I reach goal weight. My bff is Jamaican and she says that I need to fly instead, but I love the idea of cruising.
  • ChrisStoney
    ChrisStoney Posts: 479 Member
    Eat a little more, concentrate more on cross training.
    Buy 2 new pairs of jeans, throw away my 'fat'clothes.
    Take a trip to a warm location with my wife....
    I am pretty close now, so it won't be too much different....
  • mrspenton2009
    mrspenton2009 Posts: 84 Member
    Once I get down to my goal weight I plan to do several things:

First off....I will thank God for the journey...he is truly worthy!!!! This will keep me grounded and focused.

* I also want to take a full body nude shot (for my and my husbands eyes only) haaa haaa
    * Replace all of these baggy clothes with some form fitting and flattering outfits
    * Get a sleeve tattoo on my arm
    * work out on a regular and continue my healthy (or healthier) eating style.
  • Redladystl
    Redladystl Posts: 351 Member
    Where should I start?

Well first, I'm going to throw a party for myself and invite all my High School friends who was skinny in High School and is now not so skinny and show them the NEW ME!

Then I'm going to ride on all the roller coaster rides that I was too fat to fit in!

Then I'm going to wear a one piece bathing suit "AT THE BEACH" without a cover up or shorts!

Last but not least, I'm going to buy myself the sexiest high heel stilettos and a beautiful outfit and take some "NEW ME" professional photos!

LMBO!!!!! ALL OF THE ABOVE!!!!!

Plus get a shirt made that says "Under 200" (family challenge)
    Ski diving with my daughter.
    Trip to Hawaii with a smoking RED hot 2 piece bikini and stellitos and make sure my ex accidently gets a picture. (Oops how did that get in there haha.)
    Maintain with emphisas muscle definition, (not bulk.)
  • harmonysdream
    harmonysdream Posts: 92 Member
    I have a lot of tattoos already but I have one planned that I'll be getting as my reward when I reach my goal

Then I'm gonna go to an amusement park and ride all of the rides =D
  • hellen72
    hellen72 Posts: 144 Member
    Focus on building up a bit more muscle.
  • sylouette98
    sylouette98 Posts: 65 Member
    I will be getting the word "Cien" (Spanish for 100) tattooed on my right wrist as a reminder of my journey to losing 100lbs (only 17lbs to go!). And maybe I'll buy myself a bikini while I'm at it.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,489 Member
    Lol, well since mine is 7% body fat and that's VERY VERY hard to maintain, I'm gonna eat up again!
  • trishl2011
    trishl2011 Posts: 138 Member
    get new clothes, go on vacation :smile:
  • alfredapittman
    alfredapittman Posts: 256 Member
    Thanks for sharing guys. I see there will be a lot of naked people walking around really soon...lol. :flowerforyou:
  • jah7700
    jah7700 Posts: 276 Member
    I would really like to buy a motorcycle, since I'll be able to fit in to my leather jacket from college. But, I'm not gonna get rich just because I lost weight, so we'll see...

Definitely will take my boys and ride all the roller coasters I haven't been able to ride in forever!

Update goals and work on muscle definition, especially upper body and abs (legs have never really been a problem for me)!

Still won't run around nekkid, would still scare to many people :D:D:D
  • Maggieq87
    Maggieq87 Posts: 400 Member
    I'm going to chop off all my hair!! I have ALWAYS wanted really short hair, but have always been too afraid I'll look awful. I don't think i can pull it off now because my face is too fat. So when I'm fianlly thin....BYE BYE HAIR! I hate it.
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Panic and start worrying about maintaining!!

Me too!