I have 400 some calories left... should I have a half a brow

Options
2»

Replies

• ejohndrow
    ejohndrow Posts: 1,399 Member
    Options
    I'm not saying deny yourself this stuff and never eat it again, but I will say to ask yourself if you really need it. What will happen tomorrow night or the night after when you're constantly in the same predicament? Isn't this why adults take care of children, because they know when to say no? You just have to say no and stick with it, or you can eat it and justify it all you want.
  • kjannan
    kjannan Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Eat that brownie!!

If I have calories left at the end of the day & I feel like something sweet I have a little bit of pudding. I'm still losing weight so it can't hurt! I've learnt to eat healthier through this wonderful site & it's so nice to feel like I'm not missing out on the foods I enjoy.
  • Charlotta_Ouellette
    Options
    I like to feel full when I'm done eating. Especially when it's something that I am craving. like chocolate, so I am a fan of eating the low cal snacks that are everywhere on the market. these days, and they all mostly taste like the real thing. Low calorie snacks are convenient, and you can eat more of them! I would go to the store right now, grab a bunch of the one hundred calorie snack packs (cookies, crackers, jello/pudding, cakes, etc) and embrace your cravings! But just remember that in the long run, nothing tastes as good as skinny feels. haha!
  • djjaponte
    Options
    WOW! Thank you soooo much for all your great replies! I will enjoy half of a brownie and make sure to workout a little extra tomorrow! Thank you for all the tips, I will make sure to stop at the store tomorrow night and pick up the Fiber One brownies. This is so hard but I am honestly doing so much better now that I have found " Myfitness pal" I don't feel alone in this weight battle.

This was my first posting as I just recently joined and immediately received so many replies with so much great advice!

Thanks again to everyone! & Good Luck to all of you with your weight loss and fitness goals!:flowerforyou:
  • djjaponte
    Options
    WOW! Thank you soooo much for all your great replies! I will enjoy half of a brownie and make sure to workout a little extra tomorrow! Thank you for all the tips, I will make sure to stop at the store tomorrow night and pick up the Fiber One brownies. This is so hard but I am honestly doing so much better now that I have found " Myfitness pal" I don't feel alone in this weight battle.

This was my first posting as I just recently joined and immediately received so many replies with so much great advice!

Thanks again to everyone! & Good Luck to all of you with your weight loss and fitness goals!:flowerforyou:
  • djjaponte
    Options
    Yeah, I was thinking earlier that it maybe that I am not eating as much as I should throughout the day. Well, for breakfast I have one waffle with half a cup of coffee and for lunch I had Special K cereal for a snack I had a 100 calorie snack and for dinner I had a homemade tuna sandwich. ( not too much tuna)... What do you think? am I doing something terribly wrong?
  • judkinsjenny
    Options
    whenever i have a craving i try to douse it with something healthier. then at the end of those 500 calories, im still craving the stupid thing so i end up eating it anyway. so i decided to just eat it if i want it as long as its not all the time.
  • maidentl
    maidentl Posts: 3,203 Member
    Options
    Well, for breakfast I have one waffle with half a cup of coffee and for lunch I had Special K cereal for a snack I had a 100 calorie snack and for dinner I had a homemade tuna sandwich. ( not too much tuna)... What do you think? am I doing something terribly wrong?

That doesn't sound like a whole lot of food.