What attracts you?

Options
1234568»

Replies

• catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    I like them to be taller than average, dark, high cheekbones, older (42-52), no pretty hands..what I mean is the guys that are so metro that their hands are prettier than mine. I like a man that works with his hands and it shows. I'm just a blue collar kinda girl. Also, a man that's confident and shows it without being cocky. I gravitate towards the Alphas.
  • catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    The V lines a guy's muscles make right by their groin. OMG I DIE FOR THAT!!!!!!!! And if were not being perverted I would have to say probably the eyes.

giggity:love::love: :love:
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    I've always been an Andrew Dice Clay fan, especially when he was in his prime in the 90's. He said it best... " Two T i t s, a hole and a heartbeat, thats all it takes for me..." Gotta love the Dice!!!!
  • beautybrainsbooty
    beautybrainsbooty Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    this question always makes me laugh. because I am evolved enough to know that what you value asthetically in a person can be gone in a heartbeat. THIS I KNOW. So inner beauty in a man-yes, in a man, a lovely smile, warm loving personality, INTELLIGENCE and kindness is what would attract me past a great smile. There are beautiful men and women everywhere if we opened our eyes to see them. *steps off soap box*
  • zeleni
    zeleni Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I LOVE a guy with broad shoulders! They give me the sense of protection.

I also love love love a guy who can make me laugh. A sense of humour is a must!
  • pain_is_weakness
    pain_is_weakness Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    I agree with the shoulders, makes me feel the same way
  • sandrinamsilva
    sandrinamsilva Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    eyes and smile....always if they are a genuinely nice person :heart:
  • AshjMusik
    AshjMusik Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Attitude. I've met so many killer bodied women who went to average very quickly with a poor attitude...or low self-esteem. But, give me an average woman who has some swagger and confidence, and she jumps up to sexy real quick like. Now give me that super fit chick, with a couple tats, who also has the attitude and I'm ruined.
    Agree 100%, guys & girls!!
  • blackgirlfit
    blackgirlfit Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I love a man's smile , warm touch , great hugs ... I like a funny charming caring man . God where is he haha jk
  • blackgirlfit
    blackgirlfit Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Attitude. I've met so many killer bodied women who went to average very quickly with a poor attitude...or low self-esteem. But, give me an average woman who has some swagger and confidence, and she jumps up to sexy real quick like. Now give me that super fit chick, with a couple tats, who also has the attitude and I'm ruined.
    Agree 100%, guys & girls!!
    [/quoute]

Not all the time!
  • kkauz42
    kkauz42 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Someone taller than me! Except tall guys always go for the short chicks!
  • MisterDubs303
    MisterDubs303 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    People who are simply positive. I had a boss (for years) who ALWAYS gave everyone the benefit of the doubt, and lived by the mantra, "Believe the best about people." With my background working with delinquents, I thought she was gullible, but it never seemed to backfire on her. Loved her to death.

Another co-worker was very similar. It seemed like crappy circumstances just rolled right off of her. Bad stuff happens, but it seemed like she had the ability to process it rapidly and move forward with uncanny positivity (and it was genuine). She just had a great attitude in general, and it made her a happy person who people just wanted to be around.

I have met several people of both sexes similar to this , and they are my favorite people in the world. I just can't seem to adopt whatever it is that allows them to be so at ease emotionally.
  • pain_is_weakness
    pain_is_weakness Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    a man in uniform...yummyness!
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    This depends hugely...I'm a 'whole package' sort of guy...but if a woman has a REALLY great *insert random specific body part here*, and I notice...it could cause me to look further at the rest of her.

A pretty face usually goes farther than a nice body though. MUCH farther than the opposite would.
  • Liquid741
    Liquid741 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    great smile, great looking nails, teeth, smells great....oh and beautiful boobs, love'em.
  • JDNOX
    JDNOX Posts: 619
    Options
    Self esteem and knowing what they want is very hot
  • shannonkk
    shannonkk Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I have to talk to someone and get to know them first, ugly can become attractive and fine can become ugly after a few sentences. If your breath is stank, no chance in hell!
  • Being2befit
    Being2befit Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Smile,eyes,hair I love gray hair like salt&pepper look, good humor, teeth
  • audigal2008
    audigal2008 Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    great smile, great looking nails, teeth, smells great....oh and beautiful boobs, love'em.
    this (minus the boobs) lol