Greetings from Southern Oregon

Options
Hi I'm newer to MFP and have been struggeling with my weight for several years! I'm sure you've all heard it before.... Slim then married and had children and put myself on the backburner and have had a weight problem ever since! I have gained about 70 lbs since I first met my husband( 25 years ago)! Wow I don't think I have ever said that out loud (or typed it)! No more!!! I have a friend who has kicked me in the butt and I am now eating better, exercising regularly and on the right track to makin this a lifestyle change and not a Diet! I'm tired of the weight and all of it's issues. Just in exercising and eating better I have gotten off of my cholersterol lowering meds and have lots more energy! I will never go back I have only lost a little now but prior to doing MFP I lost 26lbs and have kept that off for 4 years.... It's slow but soooo worth it! I have a long way to go but I am more determined now than i have ever been! Is anyone else out there in the same boat as me? Let me know I would love to hear from others who are struggeling like me!

Replies

• beautyonhold
    Options
    Been struggling with my weight since i was a little girl. i as well have a long ways to go, but the little that i have lost i can feel a difference in my energy level as well as my overall health. Good luck on your journey (:
  • bekins
    bekins Posts: 8
    Options
    Like you I've been struggling with my weight for the past 6 years. The pounds kept piling on since I had my hysterectomy in 2005. I'm 56 years old and the #s come on faster than they come off. I'm also a diabetic who would love to get off her meds. I currently take 1500 mgs. of Metformin XR with the largest meal everyday. Last winter I got tired of riding the diet rollercoaster and joined Weight Watchers. I lost 12 pounds in 3 months, but hit a plataeu where I stopped losing and even gained a few pounds. In June of this year I saw an advertisement on the internet for SENSA and decided to give it a try. I've lost lost 16 #s and 10 "s of my waist and hips and dropped 4 dress sizses in the three months since I started using SENSA.It's now been 4 months since I first started using SENSA. Also, I workout for 2.30 hours most days of the week (except for this week--I'm busy with my annual fall cleaning and just don't have the engery to workout this week.)
  • sonoqueen
    Options
    @beautyonhold: Thanks so much.... good luck to you as well!
    @bekins: Wow... I have read about Sensa and was just looking at an add just yesterday with one of my co workers... Glad to hear from someone else who has used it! I have used other weight loss products in the past and they have messed with my Blood Pressure... Have you noticed any side effects with this? I would be interested to hear Thanks for posting