• Birder150
    Birder150 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    dangggg. i wish I cared this much lol

It looks like you do, Barbie! :smile:
  • Becca_007
    Becca_007 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Eye appealing! Eye appeal is everything, can really make a difference:drinker: You're very creative, I too love to make my meals look nice, I'd do it for another why not ourselves right? :wink: :flowerforyou: Because we're WORTH IT!:smooched:
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    looks great :smile:

There is a thread where everyone posts their food pics if you haven't seen it.
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/349140-what-do-your-meals-look-like-let-me-see-pics?page=8#posts-4877470
  • catwrangler
    catwrangler Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    what kind of camera do you have?

I used my point & shoot Canon A650 ... it's an oldie.
    well the color is gorgeous! Nice day you had :happy:
  • warriorprincessdi
    warriorprincessdi Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    Please tell me what the meal in the second photo is; it looks yummy!! I really like that you shared this with us. I know I am feeling inspired right now!! :)
  • cassieko
    cassieko Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Beautiful and balanced!! Love it!
  • Birder150
    Options
    Eye appealing! Eye appeal is everything, can really make a difference:drinker: You're very creative, I too love to make my meals look nice, I'd do it for another why not ourselves right? :wink: :flowerforyou: Because we're WORTH IT!:smooched:

I agree! and thank you. :flowerforyou:
  • Hannerling
    Options
    I think it'would be wonderful if you keep doing this! It reminds me that we can still eat delicious foods AND lose weight!
  • Birder150
    Options
    Please tell me what the meal in the second photo is; it looks yummy!! I really like that you shared this with us. I know I am feeling inspired right now!! :)

Hi. I used 2 tsp of olive oil to sauté onion, green pepper, mushrooms and spinach and then added 1/2 cup of egg whites.
    So simple and tastes great.
  • JasonSwetland
    JasonSwetland Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Not one photo failed to make me hungry! Great food choices looked delicious!
  • dezedeze
    dezedeze Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    GREAT idea with the yogurt/pumpkin!! Gonna try that to be sure...
  • Glitter_pumpkin
    Options
    That's really smart idea to keep accountability! And Yummy meals
  • JediMaster_intraining
    Options
    looks so yummy!
  • megan6709
    megan6709 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    How was the yogurt/pumpkin? I make a pumpkin mousse that is fantastic and I love pumpkin. I force myself to eat yogurt because its good for me, but anything I can add to make it better would be great!
  • Birder150
    Options
    How was the yogurt/pumpkin? I make a pumpkin mousse that is fantastic and I love pumpkin. I force myself to eat yogurt because its good for me, but anything I can add to make it better would be great!

I really like it but then I like yogurt. The pumpkin spice, vanilla & splenda adds nice flavour. Try it and see if it's something you'd like. :smile:
  • Birder150
    Options
    Not one photo failed to make me hungry! Great food choices looked delicious!

:flowerforyou: Thanks! I must say I enjoyed every meal. :smile:
  • warriorprincessdi
    warriorprincessdi Posts: 617 Member
    Options

Hi. I used 2 tsp of olive oil to sauté onion, green pepper, mushrooms and spinach and then added 1/2 cup of egg whites.

That does sound great! ...I love to scramble my eggs with green/red pepper, onion, a bit of grated cheese and then I top it with a little salsa for a treat. I called my 'nacho eggs'.... (This post has me feeling starved! Lol)
  • Birder150
    Options

That does sound great! ...I love to scramble my eggs with green/red pepper, onion, a bit of grated cheese and then I top it with a little salsa for a treat. I called my 'nacho eggs'.... (This post has me feeling starved! Lol)

mmmmm ... nacho eggs.
    I can't look at the food too long either. I'll want to eat again. :happy:
  • mlwestbury
    mlwestbury Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Girl you are a Gourmet geez that all looks so good!:smile: On my way to your house for dinner haha!
  • EthanJeremiahsMama
    EthanJeremiahsMama Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    BUMP! looks so delicious! lol