If I hear this one more time, I swear I'm going to pop!

Options
1235»

Replies

• La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    i say LIKE LIKE LIKE all the time.

nobody can change me!!!!!
  • dmoses
    dmoses Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    hurricUn. you know those things that form from tropical storms out in the ocean?!
  • kfitz10103
    Options
    Ok I can't believe no one has mentioned these....

"To tell you the truth..." I would hope you always tell me the truth.

"That's a mute point." Actually it's a moot point. My old boss used to say this one all the time.
  • kfitz10103
    Options
    Also when people refer to 2011 as two thousand AND eleven. Please do not use AND!!!!!

Or when we went from '09 (Oh-nine) to '10 (Oh-ten) Actually it's just 10!
  • mags2504
    mags2504 Posts: 275
    Options
    My most hated word is "whatever" my eleven year old says this all the time and i could just grab the words and shove them back down her throat. I used to have a friend that had a terrible memory and referred to everything as thingy wotsit aaaaarrrrrgggghhhh
  • pitapocket
    pitapocket Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    5. "Just sayin" or any variation there of "Just saying" etc.

I actually love this one, it makes me laugh, my 16 year old daughter says this all the time....and I love throwing it back at her
  • 6eighteen11
    Options
    Misuse of the word "literally" pisses me off right quick. Such as "I literally ran, like a thousand miles!" No. No you didn't. You "figuratively" ran, like, a thousand miles. Damn it.

I have to bite my tongue every time I hear someone misuse literally!
  • PBJunkie
    PBJunkie Posts: 652
    Options
    Some of the signatures is just way too long, Mike should seriously have a limitation on that...
  • VELVET2688
    Options
    when some one says, " you must have to much time on your hands". or , I have a neighbor that says....." believe me I know"..and she usually is wrong, but never admits it.
  • LIndabuskin
    Options
    My favorite is "just a second" really -times up - do it now!