So I'm studying for midterms....

Options
I'm a freshman in college, currently studying for midterms when I get it in my mind that I MUST have a kit kat bar. grab some cash and head to the vending machine. Put the money in and my finger is literally inches away from hitting a5 when i think of mfp and decide to hit cancel instead :)

Tiny little success but hey Ill take it :)! haha... back to studying

Replies

• JediMaster_intraining
    Options
    i remember being a freshman with vending machines everywhere!! i thought i was in heaven lol

then i gained haha. soooo good for you! :)
  • Bridge_CG
    Bridge_CG Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!!! I usually get so stressed out durning finals/midterms... That I would have gone and pushed that a5. :) Amazing work. Good luck with midterms!
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! I spent all my laundry money on vending machines during my freshman year. That's part of the reason I'm here now. I've only used the vending machine once this year, and I got a FiberOne bar!

Good luck on midterms!
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    I LOVE this...but wait, you have VENDING MACHINES in your dorms? No f*cking fair, man!
  • JoDeeD
    JoDeeD Posts: 391
    Options
    Great job!! I was lucky my freshman year and didn't live in the dorms. Our upstairs neighbor would cook us meals and snacks that were healthy during midterms and finals. I actually lost the freshman 15 my first year. Unfortunately I could not afford to lose that weight back then. I wish I still had the same metabolism. If you have time go to the store and stock up on fruits and veggies for your room as study food.
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    nice!!!!!!!! i feel you!
  • prestonmay
    prestonmay Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Them were the days. I could eat 10 snicker bars and burn them all off just partying .
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    Good luck on those midterms! I seem to remember being too tired to consciously watch what I was eating during them so awesome win for you!
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    Them were the days. I could eat 10 snicker bars and burn them all off just partying .

Party hard, dude. What were you doing at these parties? :happy:
  • VictoriousNicole
    VictoriousNicole Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am right there with you! I am sitting here trying to decide what to write for an essay and decide I feel like cookies. Unfortunately, my roommate's boyfriend had bought me some the other day as a "Thank you". Really, do I look like I need cookies!?