This is really cool... and hi from Cali

Options
Just discovered this program from a friend... thanks Janel! It is so simple, I love it!

Replies

• catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    What part of Cali?
  • oopsiedaezie
    Options
    :bigsmile: Most of the people on here are really friendly as well. A lot of support and encouragement to anyone who wants it. I hope you are having a great day! And watch out for the rain tomorrow.
  • k121777
    k121777 Posts: 306
    Options
    San Diego girl here too! And yup, it's rainy up here in the mountains! Welcome to MFP, you will LOVE it!
    Lisa from Cali
  • juliapurpletoes
    juliapurpletoes Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Hi from the Southern California desert area and yeah the winds are BLOWING....storm is coming (yippee - rain is good) :drinker:

Best of Luck on your fitness journey!
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    from So Cal myself! Hello :bigsmile:
  • Wangenstein
    Options
    Another from 'sunny' San Diego. This is a great program! I'm down 21 lbs so far, so I can speak from experience that it works.

Welcome!
  • branflake5
    Options
    Hello from LA county!! Just moved here from Ohio about 5 months ago need some West Coast friends:) welcome to the site
  • bugsygal89
    bugsygal89 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome from SD :-) You are seriously gonna love how easy and amazing this site is!!
    On the rain...not sure if I'm excited for it or not. I love to be outside but it's not quite as fun to run/walk/hike in the rain :-P