Fast food salads

Options
what is everyone's favorite fast food salad? So far, I think that the zaxby grilled chicken salad is the best. With no straws or toast it is only 350 calories and 7 carbs!

Replies

• apee24
    apee24 Posts: 46
    Options
    Mine is McDonald's southwest with grilled chicken, but the dressing is horrible :( haha!
  • thegoodner
    thegoodner Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I like making my own at Moe's (no shell, rice, or beans) and at Subway. I will also get a chargrilled chicken sandwich combo from chickfila, toss the bun, and put the chicken on a side salad (instead of fries). I am a salad junkie ;)
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I love the Quizno's Honey Mustard Chicken Flatbread salad. It's super yummy!
  • Misiaxcore
    Misiaxcore Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    I love me a ham salad from Subway.
  • InStabilityKills
    Options
    Grilled (or fried!) Chicken Caesar Salad at McDonalds (no Croutons) ... MMMM
  • barkin43
    barkin43 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Chic-Fil-A's grilled chicken garden salad with berry balsamic reduced calorie dressing. Leave off the croutons (emply calories), but add the sunflower seeds. Very yummy!
  • dovesgate
    dovesgate Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    I've worked at too many fast food places to ever eat salads from them lol. My husband loves the southwest salad at Jack in the Box with grilled chicken.
  • HugznKiki
    HugznKiki Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I must agree totally!!
  • akgrl1020
    akgrl1020 Posts: 179
    Options
    McDonalds grilled southwest chicken salad! Yum! I don't use the dressing it comes with.
  • tisamg
    tisamg Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Chick-fil-a Chargrilled Garden Salad with Sunflower seeds, no croutons. I use my own olive oil and spices for the dressing.
  • signchik
    Options
    McDonald's Southwest Salad with Grilled Chicken, but with their Balsamic Vinaigrette dressing.
  • masterfitness4u
    Options
    Chicken breast salad from Sub way. 140 cal and it in my diary for dinner on Sat :)
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,617 Member
    Options
    I pretty much live off fast food salads. My new favorite is the Mediterranean from Quiznos. Chicken, olive, cheese, garbanzo beans, cucumbers and tomatoes for 180 calories.

I like the grilled chicken at Burger King but they changed the actual salad part up one too many times and now I have to pick out the red cabbage so I don't go there anymore. I also get a very simple spicy chicken cesar salad at Wendy's but change the spicy chicken to a grilled chicken and that's less than 200 calories.

I also bring my own dressing to save on sodium and calories.

Then there's the subway roasted chicken salad and I use the sweet onion sauce as the dressing.

And OMG! I just saw I'm getting a Chick Fil A that's not 20 miles away from me in November! I haven't been this excited since they put a Trader Joe's two doors down from my office building. :smile:
  • lorigeg
    Options
    I like Chick fil A's grilled chicken salad and Hooters grilled chicken salad :). What I really like though is that McDonald's has the side salad on the $1 menu. With the Balsamic or Italian dressing it's only about 100 cal, perfect for a snack that feels more like a small meal.
  • FatAndThirty
    Options
    Wendy's Baja Salad, No dressing or McDonalds Southwest Salad, No Dressing
  • sarahkova
    sarahkova Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    mcdonalds southwest with 1/2 the dressing and a squishing that lime all over MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMm had it for dinner last night!