nice gay guy

Options
Just getting started on the P90X program and this site was a link to it. Just a nice gay guy here that has gotten out of shape due to stress over the last 5 years. I use to fluctuate between 170 and 175 with a 31 inch waist. Even though I was 53, most people though I was between 35 and 40. I want to get back to that self image but more importantly to rain the energy levels that I once had. Anyone that wants to chat about their situation , I am all ears and have been told I am a great listener. Hope to post progress here as I go along. Good luck to everyone on their efforts and my best wishes to your success.:glasses:

Replies

• msdurski
    msdurski Posts: 2
    Options
    Just getting started on the P90X program and this site was a link to it. Just a nice gay guy here that has gotten out of shape due to stress over the last 5 years. I use to fluctuate between 170 and 175 with a 31 inch waist. Even though I was 53, most people though I was between 35 and 40. I want to get back to that self image but more importantly to rain the energy levels that I once had. Anyone that wants to chat about their situation , I am all ears and have been told I am a great listener. Hope to post progress here as I go along. Good luck to everyone on their efforts and my best wishes to your success.:glasses:
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • ambie1098
    ambie1098 Posts: 16
    Options
    welcome, glad you are here!!!!:bigsmile:
  • nwfamilygal
    nwfamilygal Posts: 635
    Options
    welcome and good luck on your weight loss journey:flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • Cyndi1
    Cyndi1 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck- you can do it.
  • kevmandfl
    kevmandfl Posts: 41
    Options
    Welcome
    This is great site and everyone is so nice and very helpful , you could not have found a better place.
    I have only been on here a month.
    Good luck in your journey.
    :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • Julesh964
    Julesh964 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hello, good luck :happy:
  • angievan26
    angievan26 Posts: 212
    Options
    Nice to see and meet you. I wish you the best of luck. Hope to see you around
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I just know you will love this site if you don't already, I love it here. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone here is so nice, and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • hartkid13
    hartkid13 Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    welcome, best of luck to you! :drinker:
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,962 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Welcome and good luck. MFP is filled with people who are trying to make their lives better and improve their health. Keep working at this one day at a time and take baby steps.

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • aprilvet
    aprilvet Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Check out the P90X threads- there are several. I'm starting week 2 tomorrow.:happy:
  • diannholland1965
    diannholland1965 Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Welcome, It is GREAT to have you onboard...:flowerforyou:
    I have been with MFP on and off for years and have found it a great motivational tool.
    So I HAVE to ASK all of you all... Sorry that little bit of southern girl comes out every so often.
    What the HECK is P90X?
    --Diann...
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    welcome to mfp:flowerforyou:
  • aprilvet
    aprilvet Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Diann,
    Others can probably tell you better, but P90X is a series of 12 workouts done in a particular order over 90 days to create muscle confusion. This allows your body to reach its full potential without your training leveling off, leading to a plateau. P90X is fairly intense and not for the novice to fitness and strength training. The introductory level is P90. If you're interested, search the threads for a better explaination and motivation!:bigsmile: