I need motivation!

Options
Hi..I just started today to try and get in shape and lose some unwanted pounds that seemed to have crept up slowly on my hips and thighs! I have several friends who have lost weight by using this site. My hopes are high for success. See you around!

Replies

• Getenergized
    Options
    Hi..I just started today to try and get in shape and lose some unwanted pounds that seemed to have crept up slowly on my hips and thighs! I have several friends who have lost weight by using this site. My hopes are high for success. See you around!
  • chelseachick
    Options
    welcome aboard. its a great site but you need to eb disciplined and log every day to see real progress. I'm often delinquent so it is taking me longer to shed the pounds. I also love red wine...

Good luck!
  • angievan26
    angievan26 Posts: 212
    Options
    It is great that you are going to change your life. Best of luck to you and keep your chin up.. you can do anything you put your mind to
  • nwfamilygal
    nwfamilygal Posts: 635
    Options
    Welcome :flowerforyou: You can do this were here to help:drinker: Drink your water that does help and read the posts a lot of good ideas:bigsmile: :drinker: :drinker:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I just know you will love this site if you don't already, I love it here. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone here is so nice, and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:flowerforyou: :smile: