Getting back on track...

Options
This totaly sucks.. I was doing so well and had lost 5lbs.. Not a great amount in 2 months but I was toning up and building muscle and most of all feeling so good. I have chronic migraines and the last month has been hell. I have had at least 2 bad migraines a week and now I am off track. I have been eating like there would be no consequencse and I have gained my 5lbs back and feel so defeated... but I also know that was yesterday and I can only take care of today. So I am back and hope to start my walking and exercise routine again today. I have had a migraine for 72 hrs but I am trying to push on through.. wouldn't it have been so much easier if I would have stuck it out and stayed on track!

To those of you that have stuck it out you are to be commended.. and those of us that fall off track, all we can do is brush it off and get back on!

Have a great day!!

Replies

• brendagangadin
    Options
    Totally understand how you feel, I am in the same boat, lost about 15 pounds and enjoyed my summer. (Ice cream, cake you name it) Now I am 10 pounds heavier. I have started again. And I do admit MFP really help me stay motivated adn loose the weight. New month new challenge- and this time I am going to keep it off!
  • Beauty0619
    Beauty0619 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    keep up the fight...you can do it!!
  • 1a1a
    1a1a Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    I think your migraines constitute a significant handicap and commend you for hanging in there, best of luck, you've done it once, you Can do it again :-)
  • Scrappie54
    Scrappie54 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Seem like I get a few steps ahead and then slideback twice as much. Its like hitting a rock wall that does not what to move even with dynamite. It took a long time to put in on, but seem it will take a life time to get it off again. Just keep pushing.
  • chocolattahottie
    Options
    don't look back, look forward you can do this!!
  • sldavis73
    Options
    Thank you... the migraines do make it more then difficult!!!!:happy: