Greek Yogurt

Options
13»

Replies

• dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    Dannon Okino's Strawberry or Keylime flavored are my favorites.

Same goes for Chobani Peach and Plain with sugar and ovaltine.

Not a big fan of Yoplait Greek.. Way to bitter in my opinion.
  • gsager
    gsager Posts: 977 Member
    Options
    I eat the vanilla because I believe it has the least calories. I crumble one pumpkin spice Kashi bar in it for some crunch.
  • BaliRun
    BaliRun Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    My favorite combination is 0% Greek yogurt with peanut butter, whip it till you get a moose texture..... healthy, protein filled dessert!!! luv it!!!

I've never heard of that before, but it sounds good! How much of each do you use?

Depends how rich u want it... I usually do 1/2 cup yogurt, 1-2 tblsp peanut butter.
  • Iceskatefanrn
    Iceskatefanrn Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    My "chocolate mousse" substitute:

6 oz Greek yogurt - plain non fat (I prefer Fage brand, Total 0%)
    1 packet Stevia-In-The-Raw
    1-2 DROPS Vanilla Extract
    1 DROP Almond Extract
    1-2 teaspoons plain Cocoa

This makes a smooth, creamy, chocolaty dessert that reminds me of a thick, rich chocolate mousse. Delish!

My "peach cobbler" substitute:
    6 oz Greek Yogurt
    1 packet Stevia-In-The-Raw
    1-2 DROPS Vanilla Extract
    1 DROP Almond Extract
    Small sprinkling of Apple Pie Spice
    Spoonful of Simply Fruit Peach Jelly

:drinker:

Ice
  • bankstisha
    bankstisha Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    My fav is Oikos fruit on the bottom. Any kind....but after reading all these posts, I think I'm going to have to buy the plain and add some stuff of my own.
  • rbryntes
    rbryntes Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    I have a different flavor Chobani every day. I like the mango and the strawberry.
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    I like the blueberry...
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    Try Oiko's Greek Yogurt! I found that the flavor is much like regular yogurt and you don't get that bitter taste when you eat it.

Chobani my favorite was always Mango
  • Just1forMe
    Just1forMe Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    My favorites are Chobani Pineapple and Mango for flavors....YUMMMMMMMM!!!! The key is to NOT stir it up. Chobani recommends dipping your spoon in, grabbing a little fruit from the bottom and spooning it up with the plain. It makes a big difference in taste and texture. Also, Fage 0% plain with a tablespoon of real honey is AMAZING. Fage is very fluffy, almost whipped in texture. You should try it! :smile:
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    Also made a Tziki sauce out of the plain greek yogurt to use instead of mayo. Of course I'd love to have a gyro right now.
  • BaliRun
    BaliRun Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    My favorite combination is 0% Greek yogurt with peanut butter, whip it till you get a moose texture..... healthy, protein filled dessert!!! luv it!!!

I've never heard of that before, but it sounds good! How much of each do you use?

Depends how rich u want it... I usually do 1/2 cup yogurt, 1-2 tblsp peanut butter.
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,835 Member
    Options
    I just had FFGY with sf white choc pudding mix and cinnamon. DELICIOUS! For 175 cals for 300ml :smile:
  • poseyj88
    poseyj88 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I just get plain chobani yogurt and put my own drizzle of honey on it. Significantly less sugar that way!