Am I allowed to post this? Clen, thermogenics and Anavar

Options
2»

Replies

• Azdak
    Azdak Posts: 8,281 Member
    Options
    Here's the real issue, you need to figure out why you feel this way. Nobody said it was easy. But it can be done without pills and chemicals.
    I do not want muscle gain but I just cannot seem to supress my hunger hence no weight loss.

it also concerns me that you've said you're a qualified fitness instructor yet you don't want to gain muscle. Why is that? I can think of very very few occasions when someone wouldn't want to gain muscle. Mind you I didn't say bulk,. What are you focused on weight for anyway? Weight is completely and utterly arbitrary, especially when you're near goals, you should focus on your body fat % and stop worrying so much about weight. Just MHO is all. best of luck to you.

+1
  • I feel I have enough muscle mass on me, my body fat is 24% which is was also 4 years ago except I'm about 4 kg heavier and cannot get into any of my clothes, at only 5 foot I really do not want to bulk I prefer the Gery Hailwell or Jennifer Aniston look but cannot seem to stay there.
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    I feel I have enough muscle mass on me, my body fat is 24% which is was also 4 years ago except I'm about 4 kg heavier and cannot get into any of my clothes, at only 5 foot I really do not want to bulk I prefer the Gery Hailwell or Jennifer Aniston look but cannot seem to stay there.

EC is pretty good at suppressing appetite if you want to go that route, if you don't you can mess around with your macros (up pro and fats) and you may find that more satiating
  • I feel I have enough muscle mass on me, my body fat is 24% which is was also 4 years ago except I'm about 4 kg heavier and cannot get into any of my clothes, at only 5 foot I really do not want to bulk I prefer the Gery Hailwell or Jennifer Aniston look but cannot seem to stay there.

EC is pretty good at suppressing appetite if you want to go that route, if you don't you can mess around with your macros (up pro and fats) and you may find that more satiating

Sorry what is EC?,
    up proteins?
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    I feel I have enough muscle mass on me, my body fat is 24% which is was also 4 years ago except I'm about 4 kg heavier and cannot get into any of my clothes, at only 5 foot I really do not want to bulk I prefer the Gery Hailwell or Jennifer Aniston look but cannot seem to stay there.

Sorry what is EC?,
    up proteins?

srs? you said you're a fitness instructor.

Agree with SHboss also. Reduce bodyfat and don't worry about the scale.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,719 Member
    Options
    Well you don't want clen then since it does have some anabolic effects.
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options

Gaining muscle does not always mean bulk, you can gain muscle mass without gaining size, plus, reducing body fat while gaining muscle mass will have a slimming effect, but it will make you gain weight, which is not a bad thing.

Sorry what is EC?,
    up proteins?

srs? you said you're a fitness instructor.

Agree with SHboss also. Reduce bodyfat and don't worry about the scale.

Yes qualified as a fitness instructor......not a personal trainer, fitness instructors cover very little in regards to nutrition and complex training programs. I instruct part time on top of a job in finance. Which is why I asked for advice.
  • DoncasterPhotography
    Options
    I use green tea extract from WOW Foods. It may be mental but I think it helps me lose weight.

Me too.. although mine has added Mint... now that's proper menthol
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    What is your current avg cal intake and exercise routine?

At the end of the day, smart exercise choices + hard work + good nutrition = results.