Options
Hi Everyone,
Just found this site a few days ago. I have been exercising for 4 months and haven't lost a lb. This site looks like just what I need , support, and results for all my hard work.

Replies

• hema
    hema Posts: 19
    Options
    Hi Everyone,
    Just found this site a few days ago. I have been exercising for 4 months and haven't lost a lb. This site looks like just what I need , support, and results for all my hard work.
  • angelinaz
    angelinaz Posts: 262
    Options
    Welcome! Welcome! Keep up the good exercise! Lots of support here! Enjoy! :flowerforyou:
  • melodydawn
    melodydawn Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I just joined too and am in the same boat! Let's do this together!
  • dadslittlegirl
    Options
    welcome and there is a lot of support here

159257.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting
  • jam0525
    jam0525 Posts: 1,681 Member
    Options
    Sounds like the same boat I'm in. Hopefully, we can all support each other and succeed this time.
  • accupulse
    Options
    Counting calories defintely works and it's easy. Be sure to stay on or under your daily amount and do any type of activity or exercise you can and you will lose weight. My wife and I have both lost weight in the short two weeks we have been using the site.

The activity is the key however. We like walking around the mall shopping which can burn a large amount of calories and give you a little extra in a day for a snack like popcorn.
  • hema
    Options
    thanks everyone.
  • swignal
    swignal Posts: 441
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

Welcome, I really love this site cuz it keeps me aware of everything i eat.. and everyone on here is very suportive, encougaging ect ect ect...

Good luck on you weight lose journey...

Shiela
  • DaniU617
    DaniU617 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Glad you joined!! I have only been on here for 3 days and I have lost 6 lbs. If it can work for me i t can work for anyone!!! LOL!!!
  • hema
    Options
    It has worked already I lost 2 lbs. in the past 4 days. This site is great i sent the link to my daughter and friend.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I just know you will love this site if you don't already, I love it here. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone here is so nice, and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:flowerforyou: :smile: