Ripped in 30 before and after i look seeeexyyyyy!lol

Options

Replies

• Beatrix0810
    Options
    Whoa! What a difference 4 lbs. made!!!! Nice work!
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    There is an amazing difference in your waist - I started the Ripped in 30 and stopped. I completed 30DS, but maybe I need to bring the Ripped in 30 back out again. Fantastic job!!!
  • redhead91
    redhead91 Posts: 251
    Options
    Damn great results!
  • azurbson
    Options
    Way to go!! I plan on doing the Ripped in 30 when I complete the 30DS.
  • macmcast
    Options
    You look awesome!
  • schmenly
    schmenly Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Congrats, that is an amazing change.
  • Lozzy_82
    Lozzy_82 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Amazing results - you look fab! I can't wait til this DVD comes out in the UK!
  • SaishaLea
    SaishaLea Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    OMG!!!! Amazing!
  • Mikaylarae27
    Mikaylarae27 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    OMG girl! You are a prime example of how LBS don't necessarily always show your progress. If you don't mind me asking. What was your diet like?
  • canelly
    canelly Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    OMG girl! You are a prime example of how LBS don't necessarily always show your progress. If you don't mind me asking. What was your diet like?

I was like at 1500 cal a day i wouldn't call it diet since that word makes me cry. Lol I just made better choices I still ate out but no soda at all no sweets at all those 2 were my killers lol
  • canelly
    canelly Posts: 731 Member
    Options

I was like at 1500 cal a day i wouldn't call it diet since that word makes me cry. Lol I just made better choices I still ate out but no soda at all no sweets at all those 2 were my killers lol
  • sgirl29
    sgirl29 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Excellent results!!! Yeah girl looking sexy! :)
  • treatingmybodyright
    treatingmybodyright Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! I'm using Ripped in 30, too, and I've done P90X! Awesome programs and you look sexxxy! LOL.
  • elizabethdear95
    Options
    I just started my first day of ripped in 30 this morning! Thank you for the inspiration to keep going!
  • Kelblue1
    Kelblue1 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    NICE!! I will have to try this one since I'm sooo bored with the 30DS
  • dieseljay74
    Options
    That's a hell of a transformation in 30 days....nice
  • sirabe
    sirabe Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    all I can say is wow!!
  • chocolattahottie
    Options
    wholly shyt you look SEXYYYY!!
  • nikkionamission
    Options
    wow you got amazing results! Can't wait until it comes out in the UK :happy:
  • lambchop1042
    lambchop1042 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    wow you look great! can really see the difference in your stomach and booty :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!