Gladiator Rock n' Run - Seattle

Options
Anyone else signed up or thinking of signing up?

Oct 29th, first wave at 9:00

http://www.gladiatorrocknrun.com/where.html

Replies

• LuvnSnownSun
    Options
    I saw that yesterday and was seriously considering. However I did the Warrior Dash in OR and must say... if the hills are like that, I should wait. I can do ANYTHING but LONG STEEP HIlls. Kicks in my asthma. Do you know anything about the course? I went through their obstacles and that’s no biggie...
  • hypotrochoid
    hypotrochoid Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    Website says the 29th. I might sign up for this... we'll see how the paydays fall.
  • Jiv7
    Jiv7 Posts: 36
    Options
    No where near ready to do that, but it does look insanely fun. I plan on doing the run for your lives zombie 5k in august though!
  • Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    Website says the 29th. I might sign up for this... we'll see how the paydays fall.

I stand corrected. Edited the post.
  • hypotrochoid
    Options

On re-reading my post I realised it comes across as a little... short. I apologise (and I also blame the cold medicine. It's messing with my brain).
  • Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options

On re-reading my post I realised it comes across as a little... short. I apologise (and I also blame the cold medicine. It's messing with my brain).
    No need to apologize, I didn't read offense into it ;)
  • wendyco
    wendyco Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    ooooohhh I want to soo bad!! but my chiropractor said i MUSt take two weeks off to see improvement...if i get better I'll sign up FOR SURE! and stay to party! :P will b more prepared for the weather! lol..

HOWEVER, I will suck royally since I wont be able to run til that day! will let u know asap..will ask if I can have a race for that day next appt!

prolly wont get the first wave though! :\
  • MikeSEA
    MikeSEA Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    It's tempting. I don't really think I'm really in good enough shape for that kind of course, though. I'll keep working on it and try the zombie run next year.
  • hypotrochoid
    Options
    It's tempting. I don't really think I'm really in good enough shape for that kind of course, though. I'll keep working on it and try the zombie run next year.

HA! I have it in writing that you'll try the Zombie Run next year!! *gloat*
  • MikeSEA
    MikeSEA Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options

HA! I have it in writing that you'll try the Zombie Run next year!! *gloat*

crap