New here..

Options
I was looking through the before and after pics and got even more motivated! I am a 24 yr old married mom of 2 boys.. 2 and 6 months.. I'm ready to get rid of all this baby weight once and for all. I'm hoping to lose at least 40 lbs.
I'm going to need lots of support and this site seems awesome!
:)
Jenna :bigsmile:

Replies

• LoveMyLittleCs
    Options
    I was looking through the before and after pics and got even more motivated! I am a 24 yr old married mom of 2 boys.. 2 and 6 months.. I'm ready to get rid of all this baby weight once and for all. I'm hoping to lose at least 40 lbs.
    I'm going to need lots of support and this site seems awesome!
    :)
    Jenna :bigsmile:
  • swignal
    swignal Posts: 441
    Options
    good luck this is a great site.. I am sure you will love it just as much as I do if not more... let me say welcome and good Luck on your weight loss journey..

Sheila
  • rstarks54
    rstarks54 Posts: 163
    Options
    Welcome!! You'll find everyone here friendly and helpful...Good Luck!! Best to you always,\
    Rick
  • turtle31
    turtle31 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    We're here for you girl!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I just know you will love this site if you don't already, I love it here. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone here is so nice, and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • LoveMyLittleCs
    Options
    thanks everyone! I earned 700 extra calories from exercise today!
  • smilin_sara
    Options
    It is great to see you here!!!!

I hope this helps you out as much as it has helped me!!!
  • LoveMyLittleCs
    Options
    Thanks to Sara, I am here!