ANYONE 5'8"-5'9"?!?!

Options
ADD ME! I need friends who are my height who can support similar goals!!!
I'm 5'8.5"
Highest: 158
Current: 135 (17% BF)
Goal: ~14% body fat!

Replies

• _Khaleesi_
    _Khaleesi_ Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    Your highest weight is only 8 lbs away from my goal weight...
    I'm 5'9"
  • warriorprincessdi
    warriorprincessdi Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 5'9 too... And that is why you are on my friends list. You inspire and motivate me so much, because you are at my goal weight, and an already accomplished runner. Every time I see you on my news feed, or I see that signature photo you have, I feel my resolve strengthen. anyways, that is all! Haha ;)
  • TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8"! My goal weight isn't as slim and trim as you but you look great and I'd love to support you and vice versa. Sent request! :)
  • scraver2003
    scraver2003 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    5'9" er here!! I am 215 with a goal of 170 *(to start). Once I hit 170, I will re-evalute. I was 150 when I graduated HS (15 years ago) and I don't know that I care to get back to that. I am shooting for more of an athletic build that what I had back then.
  • mrsjennifermaffei
    Options
    Will add you. My highest ever was 210lbs but my goal weight is 150lbs. I think 150lbs is typical GW for people our height.
  • tiggerbounce411
    tiggerbounce411 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Will add you. My highest ever was 210lbs but my goal weight is 150lbs. I think 150lbs is typical GW for people our height.

I agree, it's one of those things that you have to get yourself there and decide if you want a couple more off, or your good. 150 is my goal and that is 6 pounds lighter then I was at my lightest. I know I can carry it so here I go! You are at my weight now, well the last time I weighed.
  • mushalek
    Options
    5'8 just added you! my diary is open! :)
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Why are we not friends anymore? Did you delete me?
  • chchchangess
    Options
    I'm 5'8''! feel free to add me too, everyone :) I'm trying to get down to 130.
  • ChristmasCrystal
    ChristmasCrystal Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11"! I'm definitely a lot heavier then you though lol