Insanity

Options
So a couple of friends of my partners and I's called us up yesterday and asked if we would be willing to do the insanity work out with them. I was all for it because I've seen the commericals for it and what not.

Who has done this and what were your resualts? Good? Bad? We're doing it tonight and I'm kind of nervous. I guess I just want to know if its really worth trying.

Thanks. :]

Replies

• edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    It's one of the best cardio workouts you can get inside your home without a treadmill. It is absolutely worth it. I've done Insanity by itself twice through and also as part of a hybrid with P90X. Here is a Insanity thread:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/245273-insanity-starting-memorial-day?hl=insanity+memorial
  • CatMauro
    CatMauro Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    You'll (literally) work your butt off!! No really, I've been doing it for 3 weeks and my butt has all but disappeared :)
  • Ebbykins
    Ebbykins Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    I have heard from a lot of people that they love it, I've done a few of the workouts but would never do a full 60 day rotation as they have listed, to me it seems like a set up for over training if you follow it to a T and aren't already an inter/advanced trainer, used to plyo/HIIT etc. But if you listen to your body and give it more rest than the program says and take it a bit slower, no doubt you'll get results with good nutrition. :D