Should I skip dinner?

Options
I get out of work late in the evening (6:30pm) I am just starting my diet and I plan to visit the GYM after work for about an hour. By the time I get home it may be to late to eat. Should I skip dinner all together? and If I was to skip dinner should I have a bigger lunch at work???

Thanks in advance!!!!

Replies

• yadiraj82
    Options
    I get out of work late in the evening (6:30pm) I am just starting my diet and I plan to visit the GYM after work for about an hour. By the time I get home it may be to late to eat. Should I skip dinner all together? and If I was to skip dinner should I have a bigger lunch at work???

Thanks in advance!!!!
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    absolutely not, eat something, it all comes down to calories in and calories out not what time you stop eating at night.
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    The best possible thing you can do, if you are doing cardio at the gym, is eat before you work out. Give your body some fuel to burn. But even if you have something after it's better then going long periods without. It doesn't have to be a big meal, but just something to keep your metabolism running.
  • lcn42781
    lcn42781 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    The one thing that has helped me, however, is that I don't eat anything bigger than 100 calories within an hour before going to bed. I don't know if that helps you, but just thought I would mention it.

Good luck!!
  • Erica92627
    Options
    eat a bowl of cereal.
  • yadiraj82
    yadiraj82 Posts: 23
    Options
    yeah I was thinking that would be my best option.. thank you