WEEK 4- Jillian Michaels Killer Buns & Thighs**CLOSED GROUP*

Options
Week4pic2.jpg]

Week4pic3.jpg]

LADIES LADIES!!! Yes we made it thru the burns, the aches, and the I just don’t feel like doing this today…GUESS WHAT…WE ARE NOW 4 weeks into this intense workout of Jillian(nickname Killian by GEM Love it)!!!! I am EXTREMELY PROUD of each and everyone one of you!! Not only are you doing the workouts but you are adding your own forms of resistance, getting that form down and burn up those calories and you feel and look GREAT...Alot of us are pairing this with other workouts and making sure you are giving your entire body what it needs!! The inches and weight are falling off weekly and we are making changes that we will never forget!! Thank you thank you so so much…. for taking on this workout with me and reaching out to help one another with suggestions!! Let’s go into Week 4 with the same enthusiasm as Week 1 and drive we need to get the job done...We are so close that we can not only feel it but taste it!! Now also remember we need to post those measurements starting FRIDAY...so that by Monday we can have the chart done by our lovely GOLDENGIRL....Remember No Step is to High for Steppers!!...So let's continue to show Jillian what we are made of!! LOVE YALL!!

Replies

• ShannonWinger
    ShannonWinger Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Had a really rough night emotionally and still torn up today. I was so torn up that I felt sick today. I forced myself to do my workout anyway (Level 2 today) and felt so much better afterwards. I no longer feel sick. Please pray for me doing this tough time I'm going through right now. Sorry I'm not more of an encouragement today but I'm happy that doing my workout anyway helped.
  • uniquemoves
    uniquemoves Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Had a really rough night emotionally and still torn up today. I was so torn up that I felt sick today. I forced myself to do my workout anyway (Level 2 today) and felt so much better afterwards. I no longer feel sick. Please pray for me doing this tough time I'm going through right now. Sorry I'm not more of an encouragement today but I'm happy that doing my workout anyway helped.

aww.. it'll get better.. just try to stay positive.. will definitely keep you in prayer my friend.. (sending huggs your way)
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options

OH SWEETIE!! Don't apologies for that...we all have those times...I will definitely put you in my prayers and stay lifted and encouraged!! This will pass...I had a very challenging day yesterday and I was the best with encouraging so...Glad you did feel better from the workout! But this is our lifestyle so those times will come...Wishing you nothing but love and happiness!!
  • rachrach66
    rachrach66 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Okay I am getting back into this I am not no where near week 4 though. I believe I'm a week or so behind!! But I will still do the video and since I have gained I'm sure I need to update my measurements!! I will do this come Sunday!!
  • phatsoslim
    phatsoslim Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Great job ladies! I am 3 days into Killer B&T's and I can feel the transformation starting. I mentioned on my wall I am going to treat this as the 30DS. I am going to do each level for 10 days and then move on. No extra weights first time around. I want to see the results I get with just the weight used as in the DVD(not the extra that Natalie uses though)

This morning I also did Jillian's 6 Week/6Pack right after I did KB&T's...she does alot of lunges and squats in that too.
  • jrhstarlight
    jrhstarlight Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Hello all, I am still here, not pounding it through like most of you but I'm still hanging on and working it. Lvl 2 is a hard one for me I do fine during circuit 1 and 4 but 2 and 3 kill me and I feel as if I don't do as well on those circuit but I keep moving and hoping a few more times and it will get better.
  • QBee73
    QBee73 Posts: 53
    Options

Girl life gets to all us. You never need to apologize for that. You feel bad and you still working out...Awesome. A lot of people would have quit. So give yourself credit for that. Good for you and i hope everything works out soon.
  • OneBryteSmile
    OneBryteSmile Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    Wow you guys are on week 4 already. Time flies. Looking forward to hearing your final results.
  • Luella70
    Luella70 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    BUMP!!! Lets get it ladies!!!!
  • sarahtroupe
    Options
    BUMP
  • susanjackson66
    susanjackson66 Posts: 696 Member
    Options

Hope everthing works out ok. Good for you working out in spite of everything going on. You are a very strong person. Praying for you.
  • MissDwood
    MissDwood Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Bump!! Thinking about trying level 3 on Saturday :)
  • Gemini_1980
    Gemini_1980 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies:bigsmile: I can not believe we are at week 4 already:happy: wait yes I can because "Killian" is still kicking my butt lol. I swear this level 2 stills get me all tired and bothered. I really have to talk myself into it sometimes(is that ok to say out loud?) but results are in full force so it keeps me focused. I really hope everyone is pushing through:flowerforyou:
  • brnsgrsbody
    brnsgrsbody Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! I am stop here and going strong on level 2....I feel so bad because football season plus the influx of work has caused me to not have enough time to update....I hope things are on track. My measurements for this week are waist: 28in hips: 40in thighs: 23in.....I don't know if I will be able to get on so I posted mine today. Stay strong and encouraged ladies!!!
  • leeslim4life
    leeslim4life Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Ladies,
    I think I'm the only one who thinks this but, Level 2 seems easier than Level 1. During Level 1 I was looking at my watch to see when the pain would end & in Level 2 I just move with it. I LOVE the moves in it. I did Week 3 Level 2 Day 3 yesterday and today is Day 4. I'm going 5 Days straight with this and will break over the weekend and pick up the 2nd week of Level 2 incorporating weights on week 5. I see you all are going strong with it and I love it. Have a Great Day!!

When do we measure in?
  • GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    Options

i am late seeing this post, but i hope you're feeling better... will definitely send a prayer up for you (((hugs)))
  • GoldenGirl1979
    Options
    Hey ladies:bigsmile: I can not believe we are at week 4 already:happy: wait yes I can because "Killian" is still kicking my butt lol. I swear this level 2 stills get me all tired and bothered. I really have to talk myself into it sometimes(is that ok to say out loud?) but results are in full force so it keeps me focused. I really hope everyone is pushing through:flowerforyou:

yes ma'am!! week 4, we're almost done :drinker: i know how you feel about talking yourself into it!!! so glad i have the support from all of you guys to make me do it even when i don't wanna!! you're doing a fantastic job gem, keep up the great work :smile:
  • GoldenGirl1979
    Options
    Good Morning Ladies,
    I think I'm the only one who thinks this but, Level 2 seems easier than Level 1. During Level 1 I was looking at my watch to see when the pain would end & in Level 2 I just move with it. I LOVE the moves in it. I did Week 3 Level 2 Day 3 yesterday and today is Day 4. I'm going 5 Days straight with this and will break over the weekend and pick up the 2nd week of Level 2 incorporating weights on week 5. I see you all are going strong with it and I love it. Have a Great Day!!

When do we measure in?

you are so awesome!!! way to tackle level 2!!! send your measurements in sometime this weekend, friday - sunday!! have a wonderful day & keep up the great work :flowerforyou:
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Well needless to say Level 2 is what it is for me Tough!! I enjoy it though I can say but after a 4mile run yesterday, 2 challenges, and high burn...Last night it was extremely tough being everything was already sore and tired..BUT I thought of you guys and new I had to stay on schedule Wed is always my Day 1...so...THANKS for giving me the reminders of what I am here for and how supportive we are to one another and WE GOT TO PUSH!! Tonight we will do it again! Have a Marv Day everyone!
  • leeslim4life
    leeslim4life Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Well needless to say Level 2 is what it is for me Tough!! I enjoy it though I can say but after a 4mile run yesterday, 2 challenges, and high burn...Last night it was extremely tough being everything was already sore and tired..BUT I thought of you guys and new I had to stay on schedule Wed is always my Day 1...so...THANKS for giving me the reminders of what I am here for and how supportive we are to one another and WE GOT TO PUSH!! Tonight we will do it again! Have a Marv Day everyone!

I felt like this on Day 1 of Level 2 which was Monday!!! I ran 4.5miles, did 2 Challenges and was spent. By the time I got to this one I wanted to pass out. I now do this workout 1st and the others follow after!!!
    Keep up the Great work!!!

Thanks GG! I will have everything ready for you this Sat!!!