• Shalimarmandy
    Shalimarmandy Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Starting weight 180

Got you!
  • flamegirl72
    flamegirl72 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    My October starting weight as of this past Tuesday is 235.

My Plan for the month:

1. I joined a gym this week and have set a goal for myself to do 3 days each of cardio and strength training. My plan will be to not drop below 5 times a week.

2. I am on the Body By Vi 90 Day Challenge and will continue to stay on track with my yummy shakes for breakfast and lunch and ensure that I get in enough snacks in throughout the day and a HEALTHY dinner.

3. I will aim for 10 glasses of water per day.

4. I will log in to MFP every day and log all food and exercise and stay between 1200 and 1300 calories each day.

Good Luck Everyone!
  • mrmarler
    mrmarler Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Thank you for letting me join!

So hear are my goals for the month.
    1. Run 4 5Ks a week
    2. Stay under calorie 6 out of 7 days a week
    3. Get water in every day

Happy Workouts and Nutrition.
  • pjfmaui73
    pjfmaui73 Posts: 408
    Options
    great looking plans everyone...we are gonna do so well!!!!
  • mystamina
    Options
    I'm excited! I think I friend requested everyone. So how does this work once the group is closed? :smile:
  • kewwy1
    kewwy1 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Am I too late to join this? I only signed up to this yesterday :(
  • kelleman1
    kelleman1 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I'm excited! I think I friend requested everyone. So how does this work once the group is closed? :smile:

Once it's officially closed, and she's not accepting new members, she'll create a new thread for us to post on :)
  • LittleFootLT11
    Options
    So I counted yesterday as the first official day staying with my goals for October and I did really well! I stopped eating at 7 and I actually was able to sleep a lot better AND stayed under my calories for the day. I ran a good loop around my new neighborhood (I've only been in DC a week now) and it was beautiful and I didn't even need to eat the calories I got from it. I'm feeling good :-)

I think I might also make my food journal public in an attempt to keep my honest. Can someone remind me how to do that? I believe I set it to private when I started.

So excited to get to know everyone and scare off those pounds!

Sara
  • ken1994
    ken1994 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I have not posted my plan for October:

Goals
    1. Exercise at least 5 days a week.
    2. Drink all of my water (I am so bad Kelly can attest to it!)
    3. Avoid emotional eating.
    4. Do not eat anymore that 200 calories after 8:00pm
    5. Stay within my calories

Good luck all on a great October.
  • FWBP
    FWBP Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Okay here are my goals for Fit-Tober:

1. Stick to my usual diet plan of 1,200 calories a day with mostly fiber, few carbs. I will however add more veggies as there are Farmers Markets EVERYWHERE!

2. Drink less alcohol...And more realistically, switch back to vodka sodas rather than beer.

3. When I cook for friends/boyfriend keep the yummy fatty recipes to a minimum. We don't need bacon at breakfast.

4. I love the idea someone had about getting fitness DVD's from the Library! I am a library geek!

5. HAVE CONFIDENCE!

5. Run with the Pooch at the park at least 3 days a week - While doing yoga or other exercises every other day (other than Fridays)
  • Shalimarmandy
    Options
    I have seen some AWESOME plans!!!!!!!! It looks like we all know our weeknesses and what we need to do to keep moving in the right directions!
  • Shalimarmandy
    Options
    I think I might also make my food journal public in an attempt to keep my honest. Can someone remind me how to do that? I believe I set it to private when I started.
    Sara

Sara,
    I don't remember exactly how but it's in the settings I started private and changed it to friends being able to see it... If any one has done it recently and can help that would be great!
  • Shalimarmandy
    Options
    We are officially

CLOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:flowerforyou:

Here is the new thread for us... feel free to post whenever and what ever your want it's our support network!!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/361789-loss-tober-fest-challenge-closed-group

If the link doesn't work search for Loss-tober fest and that should find it!

Oh and the week 2 challenge is posted there too!:tongue: