BREAST reduction!!

Options

Replies

• kaseyb21
    Options
    I definitely would! My breasts are normal for my size, but after I'm done losing weight, if I need a breast lift, i'm totally getting one.
  • 3ur3ka
    3ur3ka Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I plan on getting a reduction 2 years after I reach and maintain my goal weight. I've been at least a D since 5th grade.
  • ashheartshawaii
    ashheartshawaii Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    After losing well over a hundred pounds through diet and exercise (*patting my own back), I was very disheartened to see that the extra skin just didn't go away. It pained me to look in the mirror and see that my hard work was overshadowed by loose, hanging skin. So, I opted first for a tummy tuck, and later for brachioplasty and a breast lift. I can honestly say that it makes me feel amazing to look at my "new" body, and was well worth the money I spent. Some things are not going to go away/improve through hard work alone, and that is when it is time for other steps to be taken. I wish you all the best in whatever you decide to do :)
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    42f so yes def!!! Nd last time I lost thirty pounds I didnt lose any of my bust.

Are you serious!!! I lost 20 pounds and my bust hasnt gone down =(.... I am so scared it wont go down
  • doinit4tayzie
    Options
    Lolol I wear three sports bras to keep mine under control. My hubby jokes im gonna give myself a blk eye.

damn it, jumping jacks are so DIFFICULT! Heck YES I'd take one right now. I'm 111lbs and my boobs are the ginormous. Such a giant pain.
  • iishnova
    iishnova Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    A breast reduction is my reward for reaching my goal weight. I have wanted a breast reduction for years! I would love to buy a bra at any store for less than $30 a piece. I am hoping for a DD cup!! So that is not small but smaller than I am now. Years ago I lost 70 pounds and my girls did get a little smaller but I still had to cram myself into a FF. I am a G/H now. DD here I come!!

Know exactly what you mean! I see people who are a DD and they want a reduction. I was an H at the time of my reduction and was so relieved that I got to a DD again lol. Good luck!
  • doinit4tayzie
    Options
    42f so yes def!!! Nd last time I lost thirty pounds I didnt lose any of my bust.

Are you serious!!! I lost 20 pounds and my bust hasnt gone down =(.... I am so scared it wont go down

Some women lose it from there first.
  • Rachel_Leigh84
    Options
    I had an uplift 4 years ago when I was 23 and was given a small reduction too. Best decision of my life!!! I have to say they look pretty damn good now so if its something anyone is considering doing then go for it. Just make sure you choose a hospital and surgeon wisely! Beware though, if you have a reduction and you put weight back on then the weight will go back on your boobs too!
  • Misiaxcore
    Misiaxcore Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    My breast reduction motivated me to start losing weight, in a way. I found it much easier to do sports that were outside of the pool.
  • tethomas73
    tethomas73 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I really dont know it all depend on how I feel and what the girls look like after I get to my goal weight.. But I have went from a 42 D to a 38DDD so I can live with that..
  • mznisaelaine
    Options

Yea some women said that was the first to go when the lose weight....I am losing weight in my thighs like crazy and I honestly dont want them to go down...My chest is one of my main areas and they havent gone down yet....Is that not a good thing, if they havent gone down first?
  • Mitchlou84
    Options
    Not sure why people at anything less than an E would want a reduction? I am currently at HH, still don't think worthy of a reduction but if I felt I needed it I would go to a DD. Would be perfect size I think.
  • Misiaxcore
    Options

Yea some women said that was the first to go when the lose weight....I am losing weight in my thighs like crazy and I honestly dont want them to go down...My chest is one of my main areas and they havent gone down yet....Is that not a good thing, if they havent gone down first?

When I spoke to my surgeon to see if I qualified for my province to cover my surgery, he said that I had a solid case because my tissue was thick and heavy. He said no amount of weight loss would help get them to a decent size where I wouldn't have back pain. This was the case when I lost a little weight in high school, boobies did not go down at all. Now that all the thick tissue is gone, I noticed shrinkage in the chest first, though it hasn't shrunk all that much.
  • Misiaxcore
    Options
    Not sure why people at anything less than an E would want a reduction? I am currently at HH, still don't think worthy of a reduction but if I felt I needed it I would go to a DD. Would be perfect size I think.

I was at a DD and now at a C... Before I couldn't even stand over the sink to do the dishes without back pain. When I was working at a restaurant, I couldn't sweep the floor without neck or back pain. Often I would get a migraine too. My reduction was the best decision I have ever made. The scars, the recovery, everything, were worth it to be able to feel this mobile.
  • mznisaelaine
    Options

I was at a DD and now at a C... Before I couldn't even stand over the sink to do the dishes without back pain. When I was working at a restaurant, I couldn't sweep the floor without neck or back pain. Often I would get a migraine too. My reduction was the best decision I have ever made. The scars, the recovery, everything, were worth it to be able to feel this mobile.

Yea I understand..I am tall, so it just looks weird on me to have big breasts....I went from B to D and it may not seem much a difference, but it really is when I am losing weight and those dont go anywhere and then I am tall on top of that and so I dont look evenly porportioned and then they are like heavy lol...Yea I dont think I would get a breast reduction...I just wanted to know if anyone has resorted to a breast reduction or is thinking about it.... I really hope I can just lose them without resorting to that.
  • idamaeodom
    Options
    Yes, while mine aren't that big, I want them smaller. I will definitely need them to be smaller once i get to the size I need to be because I know they will be too heavy for my back then! :ohwell:
  • Misiaxcore
    Options

Yea I understand..I am tall, so it just looks weird on me to have big breasts....I went from B to D and it may not seem much a difference, but it really is when I am losing weight and those dont go anywhere and then I am tall on top of that and so I dont look evenly porportioned and then they are like heavy lol...Yea I dont think I would get a breast reduction...I just wanted to know if anyone has resorted to a breast reduction or is thinking about it.... I really hope I can just lose them without resorting to that.

If you can't lose them with weight loss, I highly recommend the reduction. I was freaking out about it the whole week before the procedure. I even cried all the way from the waiting room to the table until they put me to sleep :tongue:

All that freaking out was for nothing xD I really regret not getting it done sooner.

I also read that breast reductions have the highest rate of customer satisfaction compared to all other plastic surgeries.
  • CindyWarner
    Options
    If I could take the fat from my belly and move them up to my chest, I'd be very happy.
  • mznisaelaine
    Options
    If I could take the fat from my belly and move them up to my chest, I'd be very happy.

Lol!! If I can take the fat from both belly and chest and move it to my butt, I'd be very happy.