Jodie Marsh reveals new look for a body-building comp....

Options
2»

Replies

• 2725MeadowTree
    2725MeadowTree Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Seriously - why do people want to LOOK that way?? Plastic from the fake tan to the fake boobs. Ick. There's nothing natural or healthy about that . . . the "before" photo from 2003 is a much more attractive and HEALTHY looking photo. No disrespect intended to serious body-builders out there, but that is not the goal for me.
  • rosied915
    rosied915 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Ewwwwww! Nasty!

(wouldn't mind having her butt though)
  • Givemewings
    Givemewings Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    just ewww.
  • netty129
    Options
    As long as she's happy!!
  • netty129
    Options
    I like buff chicks, and I kind of understand the costume makeup, but I'll never understand the copper body paint (but not neck paint). I had shoes that color and shine.

I also like how big rants and raves start about when you diss somebody who is too fat or too skinny, but slam all you want the too muscular girls.

The darker you are the more defined the muscle looks, hence the body paint used in competitions.

Well there ya be! I wonder if I might have a muscle show if I wasn't the same shade as my socks :p

Haha!! Love that!! I am the same way!! :laugh:
  • sexforjaffacakes
    sexforjaffacakes Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    She looks so bad D:
    She used to have a fab body - helllllo, she made a whole career out of it!

Oh jodie...
  • whiskey9890
    whiskey9890 Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    I've never liked her but I will be watching the show in January if I remember its on, as although I don't have the discipline to do this I find it fascinating. There is a show that was on channel 5 called extraordinary people: supersized she, which was a fascinating insight into females bodybuilding following a British woman and her fight to get to the olympiad its well worth watching.

I'm sure somebody mentioned it but jodie is only that dark to cover her tattoos as you get marked down for them. Hope she improves her freestyle routine as it was disappointing
  • AtticusFinch
    AtticusFinch Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Revolting.

Good tone and muscle definition is appealing, but body builders of both sexes take things too far IMHO, and look like freaks. It makes women look like men, and men look like Arnie Schwarzenegger meatheads.

With that peculiar nose of hers and her comedy breasts I don't think she's doing herself any favours.

Hard work though too look like that, can't take away the dedication she's put into it. If that's what she wants she's done well.
  • mandylooo
    mandylooo Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    As long as she's happy!!

I'm not sure she is though, the way she has to keep changing everything about her physical appearance.
  • clarech82
    clarech82 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Not my cup of tea but if she's happy then good on her. I watched a program she was in and she doesn't seem to like herself very much hence all the plastic surgery and fakeness if that's even a word
  • SarahxCheesecake
    SarahxCheesecake Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Revolting.

Good tone and muscle definition is appealing, but body builders of both sexes take things too far IMHO, and look like freaks. It makes women look like men, and men look like Arnie Schwarzenegger meatheads.

With that peculiar nose of hers and her comedy breasts I don't think she's doing herself any favours.

Hard work though too look like that, can't take away the dedication she's put into it. If that's what she wants she's done well.

Best cancel my application then.....I ordered some of that bromze stuff too :o(
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options
    ugh. gross.
  • green77tea
    Options
    I guess anyone can achieve those results if they have a personal trainer 24/7 and nothing else to do with their lives. She still looks gross tho.

:sick:
  • sexforjaffacakes
    sexforjaffacakes Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    I don't think its wrong to find that look unattractive, as it's not natural. People that are super skinny or super fat don't look attractive because it's not natural, and it's the same with body building! Humans are meant to be toned and athletic with a bit of muscle, and women are meant to have a bit of fat on them as it helps with our reproductive hormones and when we're carrying babies. So yeah, if you wanna look like that fine, but I also think it's prefectly acceptable to say NO, I don't think that's attractive.