Like 30DS but longer?

I enjoy doing the 30 Day Shred workouts but I find that they are too short for me. Anyone know of some good videos that are similar to 30DS but longer? I am just getting warmed up and feel like I want to do another 20-30 minutes when it ends. I know I could go on to another but going through the menu again is a pain in the butt

Replies

• If you like Jillian- look into the Fat blasting Metobolism one- it is jsut like the 30D shred in terms of circuits but 45 mins long... also she does a no more trouble zones one....
  • Ashleypeterson37
    Ashleypeterson37 Posts: 347 Member
    Insanity!!!!
  • GymRatRaceRunner
    GymRatRaceRunner Posts: 160 Member
    I did 30DS Day 1, took a 15 minute break, and then did Day 2, using 5lb weights. It felt like a good workout afterwards.
  • getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    I would agree to just do 2 levels of 30DS if you like it. I often do level 2 & 3 and just skip the cool down in level 2. That's a good 50+ min of a good workout.
  • Asil76
    Asil76 Posts: 477 Member
    I do 30DS combined with ab ripper 100 (from P90) as well as other exercise on top of that changing it daily due to a Xmas challenge that I am doing on here. P90 is a great workout whick takes about 40 minutes it is a 90 day program but I found that I was bored with it after about 40 day's but I will be trying it again. If you really like 30DS you could just do a double? It would probably be easier to go through the menu then it is to find a new workout if you really enjoy 30DS...just a thought :smile:
  • asyouseefit
    asyouseefit Posts: 1,265 Member
    No more trouble zones by Jillian too
  • msmayor
    msmayor Posts: 362 Member
    I do my 30ds then I hit the treadmill or jump rope for the extra burn....
  • shakemybooty
    shakemybooty Posts: 681 Member
    Try Chalean Extreme. If you're lifting heavy enough, you won't want to do more!
  • Adrenaline_Queen
    Adrenaline_Queen Posts: 626 Member
    http://www.bodyrock.tv/2011/09/27/silent-killer-workout/

This site will work, it is amazing and she will help you start off, yes it looks scary but watch it all and see how amazing you can get in only a few months xxx You will notice a difference xx If you like add me as a friend (with a message) and we will do this together!! I love this site, amazing!! I will have a body like that.. I will be firm xx
  • k8wilson
    k8wilson Posts: 28 Member
    Try Jackie Warner's DVDs. I like her just as much as Jillian. My favorites from Jackie are "One on One Training" and "Power Circuit"