March 2012

Options
I've decided that I'm giving myself until March of next year to lose all this weight. That's six months to lose 44+ lbs. But not just lose the weight, tone and be able to keep up with my kids without feeling winded. So 22.5 weeks? I think it's doable. As long as I keep working it and eating right (Halloween, Thanksgiving AND Christmas be damned!) I can do this.

Two pounds a week for 22.5 weeks. Oh yeah. I got this...

I picked March because both of my kid's birthdays are in March.

Replies

• JanetTerry
    JanetTerry Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    You CAN do it :)
  • samhradh
    samhradh Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Hey,
    I'll be with you on your journey as i also have set march as an end (new beginning) date, 2 big family events next one in march and one in may, and for once i want to look back at the pictures and not hate myself in them.

good luck,
    we will do this.
  • Jenatello
    Jenatello Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! :)

We can and will do this!
  • mousemgr2
    Options
    I'm with you! I have to lose at least 15 pounds by March. My health insurance is requiring me to lose 15 pounds before then. If not, my insurance copays and prescription copays will double. I know it sounds like a long time to lose a little weight, but right now it seems like a huge mountain to climb.
  • Jenatello
    Jenatello Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm with you! I have to lose at least 15 pounds by March. My health insurance is requiring me to lose 15 pounds before then. If not, my insurance copays and prescription copays will double. I know it sounds like a long time to lose a little weight, but right now it seems like a huge mountain to climb.

Oh wow! Well you got this! Just keep at it and exercising and you will drop the 15lbs. :) And if you need motivation, we're here to give it!