New && Determined =]

Options
Hello everyone. I am new to the myfitnesspal.com site, I have had it on my phone for a little over a week now, but just actually got on the website today, haha. I am looking to lose 100 pounds in a year, it's not going to be easy, but I am not going to give up!! I would love to make some new friends on here, and gain some support, and I am always here to give my support as well =]

Anyone feel free to add me =]

Replies

• Robrowald
    Robrowald Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    It is possible to lose that much in a year. I did it. It takes lots of determination.
  • tootsanderson
    tootsanderson Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    i'm here to lose 130 so i feel your pain. there's a '100 pounds are more to lose' group around that you might want to check into. :)
  • ShortayBaybay
    Options
    It is possible to lose that much in a year. I did it. It takes lots of determination.

Congratulations. Yes, I know it's going to take a lot of determination and I am going to have to stick with it 110% but I am ready to do this, I am ready for change:)
  • Robrowald
    Robrowald Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend me on here, I will try to help keep you motivated.
  • ShortayBaybay
    Options
    i'm here to lose 130 so i feel your pain. there's a '100 pounds are more to lose' group around that you might want to check into. :)

Thanks for the friend request=] Oh really? Thanks for letting me know, I'll have to check it out!!! Good luck and stay strong, I know you can do it! :)
  • tootsanderson
    tootsanderson Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the friend request=] Oh really? Thanks for letting me know, I'll have to check it out!!! Good luck and stay strong, I know you can do it! :)

you know, i really think i can too. :)