My progress from 1 year on MFP...pics included :)

Options

Replies

• tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    tara: as you already know i think you are amazing! and im glad you are on this journey with me!

Miriam-thanks girl!! through thick and through thin we will stick togethor!!! :)
  • leilani♥
    Options
    you look great!

how tall are you?
  • ChaseAllison
    Options
    This is so amazing I'm going to send a link to this page to my mother,
  • nikki778
    nikki778 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    WOW you look Amazing!!! Keep up the hard work it surely pays off!!! :wink:
  • tootsanderson
    tootsanderson Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    good job. you look great!
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    WOOOOT you are looking REALLLLLY good! nice work i hope you are pleased with all your effort you have put in x :flowerforyou:
  • kevin3344
    kevin3344 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    I know it must feel really good to look in the mirror. Everyone should have that feeling, of wow, I look good!

I'm so excited about MFP and the support group here. I mainly joined to support my family but to see the Success Stories is really encouraging.

I have a friend who is overweight and the road just seems so long, but it is oh so worth it. As they say, "nothing tastes as good as thin feels".
  • syiyi
    syiyi Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    you look great! thx for sharing! :)
  • cutie2superhottie
    cutie2superhottie Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    OMG you look so awesome , will you share some of you're secrets. Im new to the site and would love some advice:drinker:
  • KierstyPants
    KierstyPants Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing!
  • shariguymon
    shariguymon Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Amazing changes,:happy: a testimony to what a person can accomplish with dedication and hard work....You are an inspiration to others......:happy:
  • silveryflutterby
    Options
    AMAZING progress! The pictures definitely show all of the hard work you have put in! You are a true example that consistency and dedication pay off! You look awesome girl! So glad to have been able to share this journey with you and excited about the journey that's still to come. ;)
  • CrazyDaisysMommy
    Options
    wonderful! Such an accomplishment!
  • kneeki
    kneeki Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • tracyolson23
    tracyolson23 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Very Inspirational!!!
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    Wonderful job; you look great!
  • harley_rose
    Options
    Was that just calorie control or did you do alot of cardio and strength training to look that awesome?
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    I know it must feel really good to look in the mirror. Everyone should have that feeling, of wow, I look good!

I'm so excited about MFP and the support group here. I mainly joined to support my family but to see the Success Stories is really encouraging.

I have a friend who is overweight and the road just seems so long, but it is oh so worth it. As they say, "nothing tastes as good as thin feels".

thank you!! and I couldn't have said it better myself! :)
  • brendacs21
    brendacs21 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    LOVED YOUR POST! I started at 181 as well and my goal is 125 also! i cant wait to join u
  • MisterDubs303
    MisterDubs303 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Very good! You should be proud of your accomplishment, and you look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!