small, itty bitty NSV

Options
So, this is my tiny NSV that is probably going to get me to work out harder today.
All of this week I have been exercising pretty consistently. I was working up a sweat, but not killing myself.
Usually when I run up the stairs in my house I can feel my heart rate jump and my breathing increase. enough to make me feel a little uncomfortable, but not enough to make me stop moving around.

today I ran up the stairs and nothing happened. I didn't feel a little breathless and I didn't feel my heart have to catch up with my body.
C:

Replies

• doinit4tayzie
    Options
    Thats great!!
  • nikkif87
    nikkif87 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Every little one counts!
  • _Johanna_
    _Johanna_ Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    That's not small to me! That's a great, big, huge NSV! Congrats to you and your journey to be healthy!
  • olyrose
    olyrose Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    That is a wonderful NSV!! Good for you! and awesome progress you're making!
  • Ajaay
    Ajaay Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    that's awesome. It's nice to feel our bodies rising to the challenge with a little work.
  • myguiltypleasure
    Options
    you might say that's small but that's huge! It's a big jump in your health which is really the most important reason. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!