Options
godblessourhome
godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
a road sign? if so, was it your name?

Replies

• meeperoon
    meeperoon Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I stole a massive ben and jerrys sign from outside a shop one night, it was when I was in uni. It was our crowning glory...
  • ket_the_jet
    ket_the_jet Posts: 1,257 Member
    Options
    I stole a few girls' hearts before. I refuse to give them back.
    -wtk
  • shorty458
    shorty458 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    My fiancee's brother did it one time. It was their last name.
  • McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
    Options
    It's much cheaper to get those puppies printed than spending time in jail and or being fined for vandalism. lol NO THX!
  • moniquelessard
    Options
    It's much cheaper to get those puppies printed than spending time in jail and or being fined for vandalism. lol NO THX!

Meh, where's the fun in that?!? ;)
  • red01angel
    red01angel Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Girl, you must be bored as hell.
  • mikonei
    mikonei Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I stole a huge one when I was 14 or so. It wasn't my name though. I think it says Rough Road Ahead. Not too sure. I still have it around here somewhere.
  • wickedcricket
    wickedcricket Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    I had one that said MEN WORKING - I put it over my bed. I was young & crazy LOL
  • Fatchickslim
    Fatchickslim Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Nope I'm a good girl I am!!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    My husband, named Fritz, took a political sign that said, "Fritz for Commissioner." It wasn't on anyone's property, so it shouldn't have been there anyway. :tongue:
  • ESVABelle
    ESVABelle Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    There's a road in Boston and a town in Mississippi with my name. I want to steal the street sign AND the city limits sign.
  • shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    nope i stole a stop sign and one of those road work sawhorses witht the flashing light on top :) I was like 14 and my mom helped me :)

Ha Ha!! Me too, but I was 38! :happy:

My streetsign is ALWAYS getting stolen. That's what happens when you live on Sunshine.
  • thinkitten
    Options
    my high school friend and i took many for sale signs, you know the big ones that stand outside peoples houses?. yeah them. we didn't keep them just hung them in trees or hedges a couple of roads over. Oh we also took about 10 orange road work cones over the course of a couple of months. we figured they were littering the nature strip. (and no we didn't cause any accidents we only took them when they were sitting around the road work truck). it was fun
  • kyylieeeeee
    kyylieeeeee Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Last summer my cousin, his roommate (both 26) and I (20 at the time) successfully stole every Range (A-Z) sign from the Army base we live near. And these weren't road signs, they were 4' high sheets of metal, shaped REALLY awkwardly. The signs still decorate their house.

Also, I can't believe I did that, because I WORK for that particular Army installation!

They also stole a big sign from a church a few years ago that said "Jesus Christ for President 2008." Because really, putting up a sign like that is ASKING to have it stolen.
  • azQmaster
    azQmaster Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    VIRGINITY.........NO *SAD FACE*
  • looklikeaskeleton
    Options
    me and my cousin stole a yield sign once cause it was on the side of the road.. lol
  • PoeRaven
    PoeRaven Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I stole a big orange pylon once. I kept it in my room with a Magic 8 Ball balanced on top. :embarassed: I tried to steal one of those blinkie things attached to a saw-horse but it took a special tool to get it off and my dad didn't have one. I once considered stealing a smudge pot but figured it would smell bad so re-thought that idea. :explode:
    Of course being a child of the 70's my friends and I wanted to steal the "High" Street sign but none of us had the guts. :smokin:
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Yes! Indiana 69. Its hanging in my studio :bigsmile:
  • jtsmou
    jtsmou Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    never stole a road sign, but I did rearrange the cones in a construction zone on the 405 once....
    When I was a kid we also used to steal bowling balls from the bowling alley and roll them down the off ramps into traffic on the freeway.