Here Comes Summer - Week 3

Options
Jackie_W
Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
Well here it is, we are now a quarter of the way through :flowerforyou:
Since we started i've lost 7lbs :drinker:

Can the rest of our group please post or PM me your current weight, so that we can see how everyone is getting on please.

I didn't get round to sorting out my home gym yesterday, I'm hoping I will get chance today, I'm trying to sell some of my clothes that are now too big for me on an auction site, and those that don't sell I will send to charity. Reason I am trying to sell them first is so that I can get money to replace them for smaller clothes. Usually I send all unwanted clothes to charity, but unfortunately i am still off sick from work, so needs must.

I'm also knitting smaller sweaters and cardigans for the winter - hoping it will give me the incentive to get down another couple of sizes by then :wink:

Replies

• Jackie_W
    Options
    Well here it is, we are now a quarter of the way through :flowerforyou:
    Since we started i've lost 7lbs :drinker:

Can the rest of our group please post or PM me your current weight, so that we can see how everyone is getting on please.

I didn't get round to sorting out my home gym yesterday, I'm hoping I will get chance today, I'm trying to sell some of my clothes that are now too big for me on an auction site, and those that don't sell I will send to charity. Reason I am trying to sell them first is so that I can get money to replace them for smaller clothes. Usually I send all unwanted clothes to charity, but unfortunately i am still off sick from work, so needs must.

I'm also knitting smaller sweaters and cardigans for the winter - hoping it will give me the incentive to get down another couple of sizes by then :wink:
  • kpnuts23
    kpnuts23 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Helloooo Jackie!

I hope its nice n sunny in Brighton for you!! Its cold, but the sun is out in Farnham.. sitting at my desk by the window!!

I have lost another lb, however i feel my muscle weight is setting me back, but i dont mind cause i know my clothes are fitting better! :happy: yey

I love the fact that you knit! i might have to get you to knit a cardi for me!! mmm cosy cosy! do you have n e pics of them?

Looking forward to another successful week! Hope everyone does well!

OH btw... i did spinning last night...... :sick: its horrible!!! i will go again, try and ease myself into it, but its not nice at all!!

Katherine :heart:
  • BlackBeltLJ
    BlackBeltLJ Posts: 190
    Options
    Okay, I survived the camping trip and only lost 1.
    I am 211.
    off to work.
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all your support.

I'm not sure how I am doing as far at the scale. All I know I am yo-yoing AGAIN

Feb. 14 I weighed 165 and today I am 167. The only thing I can say is I am out of the 170's and that is a good thing.

:heart: Kathy
  • kpnuts23
    Options
    I am 211.
    off to work.

Black Belt - Woo hoo! Well done you are heading in the right direction!! :happy: Hope you have a nice day!

Kathy:flowerforyou: - i know what you mean... thats why i havent weighed myself for a fair few weeks now... im just going by how my body feels and if my clothes fit or not.. ideally i would like them not to fit so i can by a size smaller! :laugh:

• plantlady99
    Options
    I am 211.
    off to work.

Black Belt - Woo hoo! Well done you are heading in the right direction!! :happy: Hope you have a nice day!

Kathy:flowerforyou: - i know what you mean... thats why i havent weighed myself for a fair few weeks now... im just going by how my body feels and if my clothes fit or not.. ideally i would like them not to fit so i can by a size smaller! :laugh:

Katherine that is how I am looking at it. My cloths are fitting to the point where I will have to buy new sizes soon. :happy:
  • kpnuts23
    Options
    Woo hoo on the new sizes!!

I have gone from a size 14 - 12.. next stop is 10!! i will never be a size 8 :grumble: ...hips and bum inhertited from mother!!
    Top half will be 10 - 12.. just depending on the sort of the top it is :smile:

Hope your having a good day :flowerforyou:

x:heart: x
  • jennyeckel
    jennyeckel Posts: 209
    Options
    hey girls...I am soooooooo hoping to get into 12's soon.........I am in that horrible transition stage of all my pants are saggy baggy but the next size down is sooooo not comfy, I do enjoy breathing sometimes....:laugh:

Good job though everyone!!
    I finally saw that scale budge this morning!! 1 pound down 39ish more to go!!!

Kathy try to hang in there!!!!

oh katherine...I got a little chuckle out of the size 8 becuase one of my sis in law was talking to my hubby and said that I seemed to be looking good...(that in itself is shocking...was that a....COMPLIMENT??? hee hee) She then asked what size I was of my wonderful husband said proudly that I was 14 ( he was pretty happy). She then said that I was probably going to stop soon....and he said just to be funny that oh I don't know I think she wants to get down to siz e8 ....:laugh: :laugh: :bigsmile: I wish I could have been there to see her face...then she proceded to say that well a size 12 should be sufficient there was nothing wrong with a size 12...and got all huff and then said that there would be no way I would ever be in a size 8....

HA Well if that wasn't just a kick in the pants to get going. I don't care if I am in an 8 for 4 hours in my life you can darn well know that I am going to show my stuff to her! tell me.....:grumble: :grumble:

needless to say I think I might be catching up to her size.....:bigsmile: :bigsmile:

jenny

92053.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter
  • kpnuts23
    Options
    hey girls...I am soooooooo hoping to get into 12's soon.........I am in that horrible transition stage of all my pants are saggy baggy but the next size down is sooooo not comfy, I do enjoy breathing sometimes....:laugh:

Good job though everyone!!
    I finally saw that scale budge this morning!! 1 pound down 39ish more to go!!!

Kathy try to hang in there!!!!

oh katherine...I got a little chuckle out of the size 8 becuase one of my sis in law was talking to my hubby and said that I seemed to be looking good...(that in itself is shocking...was that a....COMPLIMENT??? hee hee) She then asked what size I was of my wonderful husband said proudly that I was 14 ( he was pretty happy). She then said that I was probably going to stop soon....and he said just to be funny that oh I don't know I think she wants to get down to siz e8 ....:laugh: :laugh: :bigsmile: I wish I could have been there to see her face...then she proceded to say that well a size 12 should be sufficient there was nothing wrong with a size 12...and got all huff and then said that there would be no way I would ever be in a size 8....

HA Well if that wasn't just a kick in the pants to get going. I don't care if I am in an 8 for 4 hours in my life you can darn well know that I am going to show my stuff to her! tell me.....:grumble: :grumble:

needless to say I think I might be catching up to her size.....:bigsmile: :bigsmile:

jenny

92053.png

Good morning Everyone!

Hope your all having a good morning (if your awake yet)!!

So im absolutely shattered this morning :yawn: , it was my tuesday evening stint last night... Boy do i ache right now!! :laugh:

Left work at 5pm and headed straight for the gym (got there 5.30) - 10 mins running at 6mph and then 5 mins at 4mph.. thats no biggy really.. but then when i went to Legs Bums and Tums at 6pm i officially started to feel the burn.. 1 hour session is more than enough!! Went home, had dinner and then went back to the gym (only to sit in the steam room and spa area!!) and didnt get to bed until 11pm (was watching shameless!!) :laugh: ...

....Needless to say getting up this morning was HORRIBLE! i ache sooo so much :sick: i wanted to stay curled up in a ball in bed!:bigsmile: Oh well!

I have decided againts going to the gym tonight.. i really cant face it!

Jenny.. you story amused me this morning! Put a smile on my face :happy: and whoo hoo for size 12's!!!

Jackie and Kathy.. Hope your both ok this morning? :flowerforyou:

:heart: Katherine
  • plantlady99
    Options
    Katherine, Jenny, Jackie and all others that sent me kinds words. thank you.

I believe I am back on track. My plate is full today but I am hoping to get in a walk at least.

I really have not had time to read the thread. I hope to do that and catch up on everyone.

Thanks again for all your support.

Kathy
  • jennyeckel
    Options
    JAckie ((((HUGGGGGGG)))) I am glad that you are getting back!!!! I hope everything goes well today for you! A nice walk might do great for you! Just even to get away from everythign and concentrate even for 10 minutes on YOU. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

jenny

92053.png
  • plantlady99
    Options
    Had a nice walk. Feeling so much better. I just need to keep going.

• jennyeckel
    Options
    good for you KATHY:heart::heart: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

jenny
  • kpnuts23
    Options
    Good morning Ladies, I hope you are all well? :flowerforyou:

The weather is rubbish down my neck of the woods :angry:... Ooh well.. im inside a nice warm office so its ok!
    Only just sat down to breakfast (been up since 6.45am) and its now 9.00am... had to set up a meeting with coffee etc..

Did go to the gym last night... i dont think my muscles could handle it.. i was in a lot of achy pain!!
    Back to the gym today and then swimming tomorrow...
    I notice my stomach was suprisingly flat this morning! whoopie.. bring on the high waisted trousers this morning!! :laugh:

How did you all get on yesterday?? :glasses:

• plantlady99
    Options
    Good Morning All,

Just got up having coffee and getting ready for the day.

My plan is to walk and do my exercise DVD.

• jennyeckel
    Options
    morning to you girlies

have a busy day...lots of running around but I should get in my dvd! HOpe everyone will have a great day!

the weather is poopy here too katherine....isn't suppose to be spring? oh well....

by for now:happy:
    jenny
  • Jackie_W
    Options
    Hello everyone :flowerforyou:
    Jenny - the weather is rubbish here too :grumble: - rained all night, gail force winds kept me awake, watching the weather forecast this morning - they forecast SNOW for the weekend :noway: :grumble: I WANT SPRING!!!! - How come, since they announced global warming it's gotten colder ????:noway:
    Wonder if we'll actually get a summer this year :ohwell:

I finally set up my gym :drinker: did an hour in there this morning - exercise bike, step machine, bun & thigh toner - funny I seem to only have equipment for my legs, really must sort that one out!
    don't laugh girls, but I even put a comfy chair in the gym for my baby girl (storm the dog), she lay on it watching me exercise, I think she feels better that way as apposed to joining me on my walks :laugh:

Katherine - I don't usually take pics of my knitting, but I will from now on :flowerforyou: I'd love to knit for you, gives me something to do :wink:
    I just finished a waistcoat - which is a size 12 - I'm not there yet, but here's to getting there :drinker:

I was a size 24, my new leather jacket came this morning - size 18 - IT FITS :drinker: :drinker: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Kathy - I'm soooo glad you're back :flowerforyou:

Jackie :love:
  • Jackie_W
    Options
    I'd like to get our weigh-in's posted up, but there a few still outstanding:
    indianagranny
    tooFAT2
    artschoolgirl
    llcoolj_pm
    chickadee10
    kath1804
    jennyekel
    Can you all please either PM or post here your weight for this week please.

Jackie
    :flowerforyou:
  • Jackie_W
    Options
    Thanks for all your support.

I'm not sure how I am doing as far at the scale. All I know I am yo-yoing AGAIN

Feb. 14 I weighed 165 and today I am 167. The only thing I can say is I am out of the 170's and that is a good thing.

Hey Kathy, you're still a pound lighter than last week - according to my chart - so you're heading the right way hun :wink:
  • kpnuts23
    Options
    Hello everyone :flowerforyou:
    Jenny - the weather is rubbish here too :grumble: - rained all night, gail force winds kept me awake, watching the weather forecast this morning - they forecast SNOW for the weekend :noway: :grumble: I WANT SPRING!!!! - How come, since they announced global warming it's gotten colder ????:noway:
    Wonder if we'll actually get a summer this year :ohwell:

I finally set up my gym :drinker: did an hour in there this morning - exercise bike, step machine, bun & thigh toner - funny I seem to only have equipment for my legs, really must sort that one out!
    don't laugh girls, but I even put a comfy chair in the gym for my baby girl (storm the dog), she lay on it watching me exercise, I think she feels better that way as apposed to joining me on my walks :laugh:

Katherine - I don't usually take pics of my knitting, but I will from now on :flowerforyou: I'd love to knit for you, gives me something to do :wink:
    I just finished a waistcoat - which is a size 12 - I'm not there yet, but here's to getting there :drinker:

I was a size 24, my new leather jacket came this morning - size 18 - IT FITS :drinker: :drinker: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Kathy - I'm soooo glad you're back :flowerforyou:

Jackie :love:

Hi Jackie,
    I would love to see some pics! so when you do have them pop them up :happy:

feeling good today - stomach felt a bit odd after lunch... i put it down to the dodgy cup a soup i had... Not very nice!!! :sick: :sick:
    Ho hum... just had a yummy Be Good to yourself bar.. yum yum!! :heart:

Gym again tonight - still havent had my heart rate monitor sent through..:frown: so im kinda guessing how many cals im burning! seems to be working though!! :laugh:

My friend Abbie is doing Weight watchers at the moment and is getting increasingly discouraged about the lack of weight loss in the last couple of weeks. (first week she lost 8lbs) i told her it was mainly water weight thats why its so dramatic... oh well i am supporting her and making sure she sticks to her healthy ways! getting all the support on here makes everthing that little bit easier....

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: MASSIVE THANK YOU LADIES :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Kathy and Jackie - I've had enough of this inbetween weather.. wheres the sun??? :grumble: