30DS Motivation Please :)

Options
I just finished 30 DS level 2 (barely) and even on day 10 couldn't rock the whole workout Natalie-style. I'm not feeling confident about level 3 or my progress in this at all. I thought I'd be stronger by this point. So... I know I'm going to finish level 3, it's just disheartening that I'm feeling nothing like "being shredded". Anything u can share about the last part of your 30 DS journey would b appreciated.

Replies

• L2M1D52
    L2M1D52 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    I can't speak from experience since I haven't tried it. However, I've done my research about it and I've seen some people that do the shred longer until they feel comfortable going to the next level. So they may do an extra 5 or more days for a total of 15 days or so. It's a thought for you to do that. I'm planning on starting that in the future and will probably go that route unless I'm stronger by then. Good luck, sorry I can't speak from experience.
  • cocolo89
    cocolo89 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    I just started level 3 today as well! hang in there! we only have 9more days til we're shredded. did you take progress photos? I take progress photos every 10 days and I see major differences even though i don't feel "stronger" i know that i am!
  • Falling_star
    Falling_star Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    i have just started this wen do i move to the next level?
  • nirvana1
    Options
    Hi there!
    I am on day 24 today (don't ask me how! lol) If you are on Facebook I have an open group called Claire's 30 Day Shred that you are welcome to follow. I have been posting updates and pictures constantly. I too was not really feeling 'shredded' and I have only lost 2 pounds. My results are only just starting to come through now. I got up this morning and my other half said, wow your stomach is starting to change now!
    Try to not get too caught up with weight loss etc and just look at it as improving your fitness. After this 30 days is up you can then do something harder!
  • eatrunstretch
    eatrunstretch Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Keep going! Level 3 was my favourite and I found it quite a bit easier than Level 2 of which all I remember are planks and jumps!

Good luck!
  • lucasmum
    Options
    Hi! I wouldn't worry about not being able to do all the Natalie moves before moving up. I did the Shred at the beginning of the year and still do a level a couple of times a week along with other Jillian stuff, and I still can't do the advanced versions of the odd move, or not a whole set anyway. Personally, I found the shift from Level 1 to Level 2 much harder than from 2 to 3. I still find Level 2 the hardest to be honest, I just prefer the moves in Level 3. I'd say give Level 3 a go when you've done your 10 days, you can also revert back if you want to. Good luck and keep going, you won't regret it!
  • Diggy2011
    Diggy2011 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I'm following you on facebook did day 1 kill your legs and how was it the day after
  • asyouseefit
    asyouseefit Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    Remember 10 days is a very short period of time to master quite a few difficult exercises. I don't beat myself up if I still have to do some Anita moves on Day 28!
  • jess3012
    Options
    i felt like this when i moved on to level 2! even now 7 days into level 2 to i still carn't do most of the things natalie does so don't beat youself up! (Even natalie has to have a break on the dvd which shows just how hard it is! keep going hun you will get theyre in no time!
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    you could always do what i did...not listen to her at the begining of the dvd and do 30 days of each level !!! lol :sad: it would make it a bit easier on you until you think you are ready for it but you have to push yourself !!
  • Teliooo
    Teliooo Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    I moved onto level 3 after about 12 days and I find it easer than level 3. I found level 2 so so hard. It does get easier. I do not bother with being about to do Natalie's moves. I don't think I ever will be able to. x
  • JaenaM
    JaenaM Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for your helpful replies!
  • kgraham101
    kgraham101 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    i have just started this wen do i move to the next level?

I think every level is 10 days